Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like trading started on v2. Don't know why since not everyone has their coins. My shyt says a penny but I haven't tried to trade it. I think v1 still tradeable but I'm not risking anything. Yeah just looked and orders still going thru for it. They could've handled things much smoother but that wouldn't have been expected from this team.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Looks like trading started on v2. Don't know why since not everyone has their coins. My shyt says a penny but I haven't tried to trade it. I think v1 still tradeable but I'm not risking anything. Yeah just looked and orders still going thru for it. They could've handled things much smoother but that wouldn't have been expected from this team.

I see you already got your coins in V2...I still got V1 coins....(using CB wallet so maybe that's the delay)

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my coins. Check y'all wallets to see if they dropped. Hopefully price gets fixed cuz that shyt says a penny now. :russ:

How do you get your coins on Metamask? Are they supposed to just appear? I just checked mine and it’s still showing the old coins with no value.

*Edit: Looks like I might need to import the new token address as a custom token.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The price or the value of your coins reflects a penny?
The total value says a penny.

Yeah y'all gotta add it manually on metamask or whatever wallet you use.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i was able to swap some v1 coins for v2. not much but a small amount like $100 after gas. wish I would've tried it a bit earlier but anything helps. A little under 17.5k coins.

Surprisingly on etherscan it shows only 11k holders on V2. They said it was gonna take 24 hours and thats in about an hour or so.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i was able to swap some v1 coins for v2. not much but a small amount like $100 after gas. wish I would've tried it a bit earlier but anything helps. A little under 17.5k coins.

Surprisingly on etherscan it shows only 11k holders on V2. They said it was gonna take 24 hours and thats in about an hour or so.

They said the airpdrop is still happening so I'm just gonna have to be patient...:francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Those of y'all who have wasted 600+ pages of your life on this....not to mention God knows how many times you've checked the price or looked up shyt or read articles or done who knows what else moving money around.....was all that time worth it?

There are hundreds and hundreds of comments of terrible advice and false promises in here. I jumped to the middle of the thread and grabbed just from a few pages.

bro why you selling??:mindblown:
Boy you finna regret:wtf:
Only a bunch of shortsighted bums are taking profits this early. fukk em.

:yeshrug:

[note: Saitama Inu has lost 90% of its value since they said that]

I have this getting to 120b market cap in 6 month at its peak till 2024 when you see so much money in crypto and you see crypto companies moving like real companies.
It's still really early. We at 6 billion for market cap. We got about 114 billion left

[note: It has now been 7 months and its market cap has fallen to just over 1 billion]

I was just thinking as far as movement goes...

With Shiba stalled right now, was thinking on dumping all my Shiba (6k) into Saitama to get profits off the movement right now then buying back into Shiba later... but it is what it is
That wouldn’t make sense. You could be a millionaire in 6months in shiba Breh

[note: Shiba Inu has lost 80% of its value since then.]

And people still doubting these coins...:wow: keep telling them they keep talking shyt instead of buying in early they missing out but but but it's a ponzi scheme its not real!!!:damn:

:mjlol: crimson tider and that other dumb nikka... fukking posers

Breh, "Buy in early or you miss out!" is the fukking mantra of a ponzi scheme. :mjlol:

Ya'all were telling fools not to sell when the price was 500% higher than it is now. Literally everyone who bought in since this thread started is down a ton now....except for the ones who sold out and took their profits, but they only made those profits off the other suckers who bought in after them (just like any pyramid scheme).

At best it's just gambling - you're hoping you're the one who can pull his money in and out of the right coins better than the other guy and every dollar someone makes is a dollar someone else loses. At worst it's a fukking scam with the developers and whales making a buck manipulating prices while the followers lose out big-time. Yeah, you might get lucky and make money alongside the scammers, in every MLM and pyramid scam there's a few of those....but don't go around fooling others with false promises of money when the majority of them are gonna be left holding an empty bag.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh, "Buy in early or you miss out!" is the fukking mantra of a ponzi scheme. :mjlol:

Ya'all were telling fools not to sell when the price was 500% higher than it is now. Literally everyone who bought in since this thread started is down a ton now....except for the ones who sold out and took their profits, but they only made those profits off the other suckers who bought in after them (just like any pyramid scheme).

At best it's just gambling - you're hoping you're the one who can pull his money in and out of the right coins better than the other guy and every dollar someone makes is a dollar someone else loses. At worst it's a fukking scam with the developers and whales making a buck manipulating prices while the followers lose out big-time. Yeah, you might get lucky and make money alongside the scammers, in every MLM and pyramid scam there's a few of those....but don't go around fooling others with false promises of money when the majority of them are gonna be left holding an empty bag.

Are YOU invested yes or no...:beli: