NULL
Thats huge, h0pe it crushes a zer0 :mjlit:

hope it crushes

lebron-james-miami.gif

Last edited:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
This token and its devs are clown car status… still holding but not putting another red cent toward this incompetence :mjlol::francis:

Gonna move this and my Shinja to my new cold wallet, forget and hope for a miracle... :unimpressed:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Watched the Sandstorm AMA with Russ. I think this was the best one by having a more neutral party grill him a bit further. Especially CryptoRealist who was really going at Russ about the PR stuff regarding shytty grammar and spelling mistakes and how those little things can change the perception on your level of detail (or lack thereof when it comes to Devs)

Also calling out the misleading tweets ie BinanceLive and making it seem like it's an Exchange listing announcement when it was just supposed to be an AMA with a different podcast company hosted on the BL platform.

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Russ responding to this guy's Twitter thread/analysis/prediction. Click to see the whole thing. We shall see.

@mannyrs13 curious what you think when you read this breakdown?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
sounds like a lot of hopium. the swap being finished might help tho. i don't expect much from that ufc fight. they had the boxer guy they promoted, forgot his name. and that didn't do much for price. so doubt this will. there'll be doubts about saitarealty if things continue to not go well with the swap. nobody knows what the dubai expo will bring or how the market will look by then. shyt is unpredictable now. drops randomly and sometimes for no reason but due to fear. they do need to get that swap fixed asap instead of doing other bs.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Russ responding to this guy's Twitter thread/analysis/prediction. Click to see the whole thing. We shall see.

Of course he’s gonna co-sign a post full of 100% positivity lol

I jus hope these nikkas (Russ & the devs) aren’t really holding the biggest bags and selling off at our expense keeping this just one long slow drawn out rug.

Russ lambo doesn’t sit well with a lotta people as well. Seems hella slap in the face-ish

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This dude is a conman, and it's funny he's talking formally in this post. I guess someone brought it to his attention regarding his unprofessional dialogue on twitter.