Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Debunked in that he is not affiliated with Lilly. What you referenced is the result of some arrangement they had because of Lilly’s exclusivity on Saitamask. It was cleared up a while ago. You can probably find the breakdown on Reddit.

Aside from hella people saying he’s no longer a part of lilly, here’s a document someone uploaded. When u google it still shows him as affiliated so iunno

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Yooooo @mannyrs13 can u confirm if this post is valid and makes sense? :jbhmm:

D9-CC7670-4-FA5-42-C0-8454-CED8-E3-AAB28-A.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm as clueless as you on that one. I didn't even know what the liquidity or market cap was. I saw that post earlier tonight on reddit. Kind of makes sense but I don't know how there could be low liquidity. Guess that prevents people from selling certain amounts cuz I could sell like 10k but not 1k. It's weird. And with so many holders, I'm curious how much these big wallets are getting in reflections, especially with the burn wallet active and prolly getting the most. I always see mad people on twitter and all over the socials praising saitama and how they bought the dip but not much movement in price. Maybe the whales are overpowering the influencers. Would make sense that more holders would equal less coins out there. Yet the uniswap wallet has nearly 400 trillion. Might be something going on with the top wallets who knows. Maybe Russ and the other devs need to reveal their wallet holdings even if they don't want to reveal the address.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Just listening to that replay of the Twitter Space with Del X Crxpto

That one breh Crypto and Cigars was giving it to him :laff:

Daps
Honestly, the tokenomics of Saitama is stronger than just about any other coin there is. Looking at its liquidity pool, the fact it’s withstood these massive sells speaks to the longevity of this coin. Most alt coins that suffered the dips it has would be dead. You just have to hold and weather the storm.

:yeshrug: