Reppin
Queens,NY
yo92oaxv8og81.jpg

:mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Just first curious as somebody completely green to all of this, but souldt anyone mind sharing how much they've made on these coins? Not the big ones of course but these small ones that keep bubbling up. Feel free to DM me if you don't want it out there. All the talk about the activity is overwhelming, just trying to get a sense of expectations.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just first curious as somebody completely green to all of this, but souldt anyone mind sharing how much they've made on these coins? Not the big ones of course but these small ones that keep bubbling up. Feel free to DM me if you don't want it out there. All the talk about the activity is overwhelming, just trying to get a sense of expectations.

It all depends on the coin and when you get in as well as take profits. I've had quite a few saitama buys whether thru a stable coin or trading another meme coin for it. I had done the math recently on the transactions but not sure if I still have the info. Right now everything is profit for me based on the coins I have in there currently. And thats about 80k, tho it did hit close to six figures but it dipped back down some earlier. Of course I would experience big swings like that based on number of tokens hold. And I've also lost a decent amount, few hundred k in unrealized gains. But thats how the game works. Sometimes you don't take profits when its up and it drops so you lose money you don't own and hope you can bounce back and it'll do better long term. The thing about this coin specifically is the mechanisms on it. Meaning that it started with a set supply, a high amount, and then every transaction they burn and reward holders. Meaning they would burn a certain number of coins lowering the supply and increasing the demand, causing value to go up, as well as spreading some coins around to people who hold some. I been in since late July so of course back then there wasn't much people to spread coins around to compared to now with over 320k so everyone would receive more coins. Now its tough to replicate that. You won't get as much rewards, plus the volume I think was much higher in the past but has improved now with saitamask going on. Could there be decent money made? Yeah sure, but gonna be much harder at this stage compared to earlier when there was less people. Each zero knocked off is a 10x increase depending on point of entry. So 1k at .00005 is 10k at .0005 and so forth. Same for any coin. Right now its at .000000028 so 1k would turn into 100k at .0000028. Is that possible? Could be, but who knows. Don't expect it to happen overnight cuz that price is higher than its All Time High so not something that has been seen before. Someone could say throw 1k in and it doesn't do anything or drops a bit and you end up with less than 1k. Or someone can say don't invest cuz its too late to get in now and all of a sudden it shoots up like crazy and that 1k to 100k happens. Hard to tell. If you do get in be wise with your money and if you need to take some out at any point to handle some business, I recommend it. Just go in with no cares about that initial investment. And for any other coin with more zeroes and higher percentages to gain, same thing. Set small goals if need be if you not willing to risk all your gains and take a percentage along the way up. Just be careful out there and keep your ear to the streets whether on here, twitter, reddit, wherever you can find info on any particular coin cuz the game can get dangerous with the wrong coin. they'll tell you about tzki and a few others. its like gambling, you can't expect to hit blackjack every deal but know how to manage your bankroll smart and you'll leave the table with better expectations than when you sat down.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
It all depends on the coin and when you get in as well as take profits. I've had quite a few saitama buys whether thru a stable coin or trading another meme coin for it. I had done the math recently on the transactions but not sure if I still have the info. Right now everything is profit for me based on the coins I have in there currently. And thats about 80k, tho it did hit close to six figures but it dipped back down some earlier. Of course I would experience big swings like that based on number of tokens hold. And I've also lost a decent amount, few hundred k in unrealized gains. But thats how the game works. Sometimes you don't take profits when its up and it drops so you lose money you don't own and hope you can bounce back and it'll do better long term. The thing about this coin specifically is the mechanisms on it. Meaning that it started with a set supply, a high amount, and then every transaction they burn and reward holders. Meaning they would burn a certain number of coins lowering the supply and increasing the demand, causing value to go up, as well as spreading some coins around to people who hold some. I been in since late July so of course back then there wasn't much people to spread coins around to compared to now with over 320k so everyone would receive more coins. Now its tough to replicate that. You won't get as much rewards, plus the volume I think was much higher in the past but has improved now with saitamask going on. Could there be decent money made? Yeah sure, but gonna be much harder at this stage compared to earlier when there was less people. Each zero knocked off is a 10x increase depending on point of entry. So 1k at .00005 is 10k at .0005 and so forth. Same for any coin. Right now its at .000000028 so 1k would turn into 100k at .0000028. Is that possible? Could be, but who knows. Don't expect it to happen overnight cuz that price is higher than its All Time High so not something that has been seen before. Someone could say throw 1k in and it doesn't do anything or drops a bit and you end up with less than 1k. Or someone can say don't invest cuz its too late to get in now and all of a sudden it shoots up like crazy and that 1k to 100k happens. Hard to tell. If you do get in be wise with your money and if you need to take some out at any point to handle some business, I recommend it. Just go in with no cares about that initial investment. And for any other coin with more zeroes and higher percentages to gain, same thing. Set small goals if need be if you not willing to risk all your gains and take a percentage along the way up. Just be careful out there and keep your ear to the streets whether on here, twitter, reddit, wherever you can find info on any particular coin cuz the game can get dangerous with the wrong coin. they'll tell you about tzki and a few others. its like gambling, you can't expect to hit blackjack every deal but know how to manage your bankroll smart and you'll leave the table with better expectations than when you sat down.
Thanks, I'd rep if I could. So in theory, this coin could "burn" itself out from the transactions right? What makes the value drop then if the pot is shrinking with each transaction? Lack of interest?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thanks, I'd rep if I could. So in theory, this coin could "burn" itself out from the transactions right? What makes the value drop then if the pot is shrinking with each transaction? Lack of interest?
supply and demand, economics 101. there are still like over 40 gazillion coins circulating that aren't burnt. With the uniswap wallet holding like 330 trillion. So with so many available, people would have to pay less to acquire some. its like lets say the PS5. a high demand item like many other items. lets say sony produces 500 and all 500 are sold. now if anyone wants to buy one, they would have to pay one of those owners ridiculous amounts of money. but if half of the systems were still in the stores then people would be like why pay 1k when I can go to best buy and pay 500 or whatever it costs. the pot may be shrinking with each transaction but the available supply isn't when people sell coins back to the market. why pay a dollar for someone elses coin when the exchange has plenty of them available for half price.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
great infographic. surprised that rugpull isn't on there. might be a few others missing too. Guess I'm a shrimp if its referring to btc alone. Cool cuz I love eating some shrimp. :mjgrin: