Henok:
200.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Took a risk by swapping some under performing coin into more Jacy. Hopefully the reflections end up making up for the overcost in gas fees. Bout to swap out this ANKR for it as well. Not like I have large amounts in it anyways. Just need these reflections to hopefully hit big like Saitama.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took a risk by swapping some under performing coin into more Jacy. Hopefully the reflections end up making up for the overcost in gas fees. Bout to swap out this ANKR for it as well. Not like I have large amounts in it anyways. Just need these reflections to hopefully hit big like Saitama.

rep for quickly changing the discussion—jeezus christ lmao

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's embarrassing some of you put your hard-earned money and trust into these characters.

Am I missing some context here? shorty made a post about her and her husband, like most women do on social media, and some random deranged lunatic used them being together for 10 years and projected that into it meaning that it will translate to the business

how/what does that have to do with investing on saitama? or how is it an indictment on saitama?

:dwillhuh:

Last edited: