Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Saitama Poised for a breakout lily finance goes live today... :ld: plus saitama burn mechanism burning Trillions in a day each day... :banderas: bearing no more problems this should be dope if you got a nice bag already

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
apdo16af5te81.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trying not to be super reactionary to everything. Overall, still optimistic. It has been working for me and my mood. Hopefully things work out long term and we make some money, all I can really hope for

:salute:

Been hearing that the app is working mostly :ld: these days in this week we will see how everything holds up...

I'm definitely gonna get version 2 and an upgraded phone with a better processor... :ld:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Haven't calculated my reflections in a bit until today. Roughly 864M so far. Not bad for doing nothing I guess. Will definitely stake once that is live.

App has been working well today. Only thing is it always force closes on the first time opening it. Once I re-open it it's all good from there.

Looking forward to the desktop/browser version though. Rarely do any trading on phone apps.

Last edited:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Haven't calculated my reflections in a bit until today. Roughly 864M so far. Not bad for doing nothing I guess. Will definitely stake once that is live.

App has been working well today. Only thing is it always force closes on the first time opening it. Once I re-open it it's all good from there.

Looking forward to the desktop/browser version though. Rarely do any trading on phone apps.
What are you using the app for exactly?

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

For yall using the app, you entered your wallet seed phrase? :jbhmm:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What are you using the app for exactly?
Just testing a small ETH transfer for now, in prep to see how the swapping works when live - to also see what the fees looks. Honestly just trying to cycle the menus without the damn thing crashing midway, like it used to.

For yall using the app, you entered your wallet seed phrase? :jbhmm:

I just started a new wallet for now. Don't think I will import my Metamask with my main Saitama holdings anytime soon with the seed phrase. Will hold off for a bit on that.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Brehs, is we byke? :lupe:

Is we, Jacob, don't lie to me mayne :lupe:

they got the release today and then lilly on tuesday. app been working good from what we've heard. still have whales manipulating price tho and the craziness of the overall market so hard to tell. some people think bear, others think bull. i think we aren't in bear or at least won't go down a lot. of course anything can happen and saitama is affected like everything else. a successful app will help a lot tho. lots of movement lately so that means coins being burnt. lets see how the app response looks like and how the next few days are.

Daps
they got the release today and then lilly on tuesday. app been working good from what we've heard. still have whales manipulating price tho and the craziness of the overall market so hard to tell. some people think bear, others think bull. i think we aren't in bear or at least won't go down a lot. of course anything can happen and saitama is affected like everything else. a successful app will help a lot tho. lots of movement lately so that means coins being burnt. lets see how the app response looks like and how the next few days are.

Okay cool. I been holding but I had to pull back from Saitama watching day to day. It was putting me through too many changes and my heart couldn't take it :mjcry:

If I saw Jake and John Salley one more time, I was gonna have a panic attack and have to call an ambulance :mjcry:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Okay cool. I been holding but I had to pull back from Saitama watching day to day. It was putting me through too many changes and my heart couldn't take it :mjcry:

If I saw Jake and John Salley one more time, I was gonna have a panic attack and have to call an ambulance :mjcry:

Just do like I did and delete yo wallet app. Watching that shyt is horrible for our mental health :dead: