Saints Row reboot to be revealed next Wednesday

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:ohhh: wow we BYKE?!? Wonder if this is gonna be a serious crime game to at least take gta's spot

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Guess I’m in the minority. I thought SR4 was by far the most fun game in the series gameplay-wise. I generally don’t care about story in these types of games :manny:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Game will probably be more like SR3 because that’s the game cacs like the most.

Im hoping it’ll be more like SR2 because that was the most balanced game of the 5 that came out.

Guess I’m in the minority. I thought SR4 was by far the most fun game in the series gameplay-wise. I generally don’t care about story in these types of games :manny:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Game will probably be more like SR3 because that’s the game cacs like the most.

Im hoping it’ll be more like SR2 because that was the most balanced game of the 5 that came out.

Man I hope not.

There needs to be an alternative to GTA.

But I expect this reboot to be more goofy shyt. :francis:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I have SR2 up there next to San Andreas. Such a great game. But them nikkas went off the rails after that. I understand they were really trying to differentiate themselves from GTA. Plus more and more open world games were starting to drop so they felt they had to make a move. But they went too far. So if the reboot takes it back to when they were a lot more toned down but still a little silly, I'm all in.