Saints And Sinners Season 5: 4/11/21

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't think many on here would watch this...Man Rex is my dude but Ellas pops must be the ish to have Lady Mae running.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
The Rex vs Victor War.... :wow:

Karlie Redd looks absolutely atrocious... :mjgrin:

I was like "who the hell is this new woman they bringing into the show" when Rex was in that office.... But it's supposed be Tami Roman's character (malik's sister) from last season.... :mjgrin:

Kristie done got herself in some shyt AGAIN... but it look like she gonna be all in with it if the money is right... :wow:

Who the hell stabbed Miles?.... :damn:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
The Rex vs Victor War.... :wow:

Karlie Redd looks absolutely atrocious... :mjgrin:

I was like "who the hell is this new woman they bringing into the show" when Rex was in that office.... But it's supposed be Tami Roman's character (malik's sister) from last season.... :mjgrin:

Kristie done got herself in some shyt AGAIN... but it look like she gonna be all in with it if the money is right... :wow:

Who the hell stabbed Miles?.... :damn:

Breh...I JUST asked my wife --the bytch Rex is grillin in the end...is she recasted ? Cuz I was like Malik sister? that dont look like her
:what:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Breh...I JUST asked my wife --the bytch Rex is grillin in the end...is she recasted ? Cuz I was like Malik sister? that dont look like her
:what:

Yea its a new actress.... Last year it was Tami Roman...

c33a267c-bts-tami-roman.jpg

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Another dope ep....

Kendrick slow ass finally got his world pulled from under him with the baby news...

Tamara bout to go batshyt crazy again...

Kristie can't catch a break with these organ harvesters.. ..

The Rex v Victor story is playing out like a game of chess just like I said... :mjgrin: