Saint the sinner debates onlyfan model from iran and she calls him the N word

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
That Saint and Sinner nikka is a clown. I subbed when he first started out, because he was giving out a lot of solid fitness, educational and business advice.

Then he started doing too much trying to act like he’s some type of former pimp/street nikka.

I let that slide and just ignored it until one day this goofy nikka posted a short talking about “When I hear people talk about slavery, I identify more with the conquerors than the enslaved.” and at that point I unsubscribed.

He’s been exposed as basically being a nerd larping as a nikka that used to be active.

The only people that follow him now are CACs and Asians who view him as a real life 70s Blaxploitation character.

One day he’s going to get his card pulled, in real life, by some actual street nikkas and learn the hard way.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
You dont let a whore talk down to you like that and insult you racially, thats all i will say on that, no one is above a broken chin

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I only know about this dude because he's the one that called Brandon Jamal (single mom breh) soft and made him cry in the car.

Jesus I hope this is fake lol.

Homie gonna end up crying in the car just like the single moms do in his videos.

All he had to do was keep making the songs and stay in the shadows.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only know about this dude because he's the one that called Brandon Jamal (single mom breh) soft and made him cry in the car.

:huhldup: damn that dude comes off as a crybaby. That song about single mothers must've come from a place of hurt.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Jesus I hope this is fake lol.

Homie gonna end up crying in the car just like the single moms do in his videos.

All he had to do was keep making the songs and stay in the shadows.

Nope it's not fake. Then had the nerve to give Saint a pass, and go in on Flakko

I actually had time to watch this shyt, and he made Flakko seem structured, normal and composed.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Wow, Grand Opening and Grand Closing.

Not everybody is built for these manosphere streets..

sKvu_1.gif