Saint the sinner debates onlyfan model from iran and she calls him the N word

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He should’ve just owned up being a square, he’s actually smart and I think went to UC Berkeley. He could’ve been a better voice. I feel like he got hit with that west coast racism and went crazy. Some of our people you can tell something happened to them before they start down a certain path

That Farha chick is one of destiny’s concubines

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
His very first video exposed him for being a lame wannabe pimp but somehow he still grew a fanbase.

Who the hell gets a knock on the door late at night from a gay Black man talking about "hey I want you to read this book called Pimp"

Just let's you know who is watching these YouTubers and buying their BS.

It’s even worse with dude. He came on the scene trying to shyt on Kevin Samuels only to run up on him and take a pic like a groupie. Went to Romania to try to visit Andrew Tate and I kid you not had chocolates/flowers for him :dame: And there is the fact he was a nerd who went to John Hopkins. Tried to get a failed college app off the ground. Move to Ohio for 50k in funding. Had a lein on his old house. And a shyt ton more. Dude is a pure fraud

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
How can you spend more than 10 seconds arguing with a woman, much less a "whore?"

Even for entertainment it doesn't compute.

Lmfao nikkas gave whores a voice then get angry at the voice they. Enabled.

Im all for gaming dudes how to navigate gender dynamics socially and legally. Debating women though already shows you lost cause you only debate your equals

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It’s even worse with dude. He came on the scene trying to shyt on Kevin Samuels only to run up on him and take a pic like a groupie. Went to Romania to try to visit Andrew Tate and I kid you not had chocolates/flowers for him :dame: And there is the fact he was a nerd who went to John Hopkins. Tried to get a failed college app off the ground. Move to Ohio for 50k in funding. Had a lein on his old house. And a shyt ton more. Dude is a pure fraud
That Tate chocolate thing was so embarrassing. Then Andrew roasted the hell out of him.

Its crazy how a lot of Blk creators box themselves into drama content and wonder why they don't grow.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
all these podcasters so lame
i aint into it like that I just follow a few sports cats.
But I am sure they some out there, they just not bring in fukkery to get attention.
Just like all of entertainment today.
Edit*
And most that gets posted here has fukkery involved so that's what we look for I guess.
The bad not the good.

invalid

Banned
Daps
How can you spend more than 10 seconds arguing with a woman, much less a "whore?"

Even for entertainment it doesn't compute.

Because he likes to hear himself talk, more than he cares that she's a whore.

However, his blindspot is not having the awareness that the more he talks, the more it makes him look like a fool.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
This guy is a clown. I remember him disrespecting Oshay, Kevin Samuels, Alan Roger Currie to get his name out there. Imagine leaving Corporate America and bragging about your degree to be doing a knockoff F&F/Whatever podcast years later.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
CwKAsSG.jpeg