That gif is legendary...wow.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
He loves the attention right now

And I only heard the SOHH.com tag once in the beginning, on the audio I listened to

And who's the one begging for attention, the one who throws stones and hides his hands (then bytches about being caught) or the website that was doing their job by interviewing him.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Lol...this is exactly why dude is a clown and not to be taken seriously. He talks all this self-righteous socially conscious shyt then as soon as he perceives a slight, he resorts to threatening to beat people up.

Can you imagine if Marcus Garvey threatened to slap earth wind and fire out of W. E. B. DuBois when he saw him for calling him a traitor? Be a serious individual or be an ignorant street dude bragging about shooting people. At least KRS just rushed PM Dawn and threw them off stage without doing a million interviews about who he's gonna slap and how hard he is.

• Dap
Reactions: dre

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao, someone point me to the thread where that gif originated from, that shyt is classic

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What's saigon getting so mad at? if the article is on the SOHH front page, chances are, no one is checking it out anyways.