Said fukk it and copped a Planet Fitness Membership. Here's my experiences from the first week.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Decided to go head and get a membership and use this gym as a backup since I only have class 3 days a week and dont wanna drive all the way to campus to workout.

First thing I notice is no squat rack or bench press :jesus:
I can easily just make the days where I need those things line up with the days I go to class and am on campus doe :thuglifewon:

Next thing is for a 'judgement free zone' I never been stared at this much in a gym in my life. :stopitslime: If you got decent size you will get stared at alot on this gym. Sometimes by cute lil shones too doe :ehh:

They got a good collection of machines and a decent set of dumbells so gettin a good workout aint a problem for me. They even got a couple machines my campus dont got like the rear delt joint :ehh:

Also every nikka with decent size in this gym CLEARLY skips leg day. shyt is hilarious :heh:

That lunk alarm is just one alarm in the corner of the gym and rarely ever goes off no matter if you throw the weights or not I have no idea wtf sets it off I only heard it twice and it seemed to be random as fukk. I think its just a advertisement gimmick.

Lots of nice lookin girls who just wanna do cardio and abs but also alot of :flabbynsick: old muthafukkas who dont know wtf they doin.

Only seen 2 swole nikkas the entire time and one of them was me and the other one was my reflection in the mirror.

Aight thats all I can think of off da top of my head. Gym aint that bad if you take it for what it is. I just make sure I do my barbell work at school :manny:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Decided to go head and get a membership and use this gym as a backup since I only have class 3 days a week and dont wanna drive all the way to campus to workout.

First thing I notice is no squat rack or bench press :jesus:
I can easily just make the days where I need those things line up with the days I go to class and am on campus doe :thuglifewon:

Next thing is for a 'judgement free zone' I never been stared at this much in a gym in my life. :stopitslime: If you got decent size you will get stared at alot on this gym. Sometimes by cute lil shones too doe :ehh:

They got a good collection of machines and a decent set of dumbells so gettin a good workout aint a problem for me. They even got a couple machines my campus dont got like the rear delt joint :ehh:

Also every nikka with decent size in this gym CLEARLY skips leg day. shyt is hilarious :heh:

That lunk alarm is just one alarm in the corner of the gym and rarely ever goes off no matter if you throw the weights or not I have no idea wtf sets it off I only heard it twice and it seemed to be random as fukk. I think its just a advertisement gimmick.

Lots of nice lookin girls who just wanna do cardio and abs but also alot of :flabbynsick: old muthafukkas who dont know wtf they doin.

Only seen 2 swole nikkas the entire time and one of them was me and the other one was my reflection in the mirror.

Aight thats all I can think of off da top of my head. Gym aint that bad if you take it for what it is. I just make sure I do my barbell work at school :manny:

:dead:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
homeslice pushin weight

rick-ross-lifting-feat.png