Sagat’s SF2 theme is on par with any game music ever….maybe the GOAT

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So many classics. Sagat's theme definitely under-appreciated.

Getting knocked down in Punch-Out additionally is great combat music. Sounds like Vega's theme from SF2.

I can already hear Bald Bull or Soda Popinski taunting you when this theme coming on :mjlol: :heh:

Scrambling to get up only for Tyson to connect with another haymaker.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Nobody ever thought about cammy’s theme ever in history. Meanwhile sagat’s is so good capcom just had it remixed for literally 30 years.

Absolute shytty take
Cammy theme is accompanied with one of the greatest and iconic stages of all time. :umad:

You live in la la land. I have never heard anybody rep Sagat theme and say it’s better than Guile. You are smoking some serious grass.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Nah, I like Sagats stage music, but I have a few of the stages above it. Balrog, Ken, and Blanka are my favorites. Ryu, Guile, and Vega just below those for me.
I'm also not sure what you mean they remixed Sagat's theme for 30 years. Haven't they done that with every character that's been in an updated street fighter game, outside of EX, Alpha 3, and SF 3/6?

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Nah, I like Sagats stage music, but I have a few of the stages above it. Balrog, Ken, and Blanka are my favorites. Ryu, Guile, and Vega just below those for me.
I'm also not sure what you mean they remixed Sagat's theme for 30 years. Haven't they done that with every character that's been in an updated street fighter game, outside of EX, Alpha 3, and SF 6?
They didn’t remix character themes in SFIII either.