Sades' Daughter

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Think that was the first exposal i saw. That shyt was LIVE as fukk.

After seeing them vids i would've knocked her ass down :whew:

:francis: If that was the first exposal you saw, you really missed the IC, specifically AKA Donkey/Grown and Sexy it its hey day. Johnny Green days paled in comparison.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@2Quik4UHoes
@ice cold perm
@smokeurobinson
@Silkk
@WeeBey Brice
@Timeis$
@ReturnOfJudah
@GibsonES
@AJtheOne
@Cabbage Patch
@Black Jesus
@gator_king
@jadillac
@macpat

When I went back to my parents house, I got on my old ass college PC and I found the lost "piff" of the IC L threads. Jamal, that nikka named Kenny who lost and some others. A couple other nikkas and ladies too like Twixx and Strawberry.

Here it is:

Dat nikka Jamal- Backdrop: He took one of the most vicious L's to TITAN who used to write paragraphs so fukking much that the word T.I.T.A.N.graph was termed. He punked out three times when TITAN who's a fat out of shape nikka challenged him to a fight in their city of Chicago. TITAN even recorded it. This was Donkey, you were either about it, or you was a bytchass nikka. No in between. This was when the internet was the wild fukking west. Hacking everyday. Hoes get exposed. They getting the pics and sending it to their jobs, schools and their parents. Calling their school to complain about them. Man, it was vicious.

damntheylost.jpg

dodc4274.gif

Camp Lost: Backdrop-
The white guy was like a IC legend in the donkey. He got exposed that was the end of his chapter. His name was Ecks.
The driver- I forgot but he lost.
Jamal of course lost.
illBannian kid was cool with me. He was always in the sports thread but he was kinda like @Blesst, always the butt of jokes for reasons I can't explain.
Kool-Aid is the female light skin chick. She was ape shyt crazy and weird.
Darcskies as Kermit- See below.
They called this sista Black Orchard, Black Gorilla. I can't remember why but it used to be funny. Kinda fukked up when I think about it as a mature adult. As a teen, it was hilarious.
I don't remember the rose guy exposal.
Canada was the butt of all jokes as far countries to the IC. They used to love making fun of Canadian Hip Hop and would correlate it to the quality of the poster. These were videos they would post on the IC and it was hilarious. Canada had the shyttest reputation on the IC.

Oh, Nas lost.

everyonelost.jpg
everyonelost1.jpg

EVeryonelostUMAD.jpg

jamallost.gif

jamallost2.png

jamalmolest.gif

Darcskies: Backdrop- He was an attention whore. He also took some shytty pictures of @PicoRoscoe. That's his homegirl. He's from LA. He was cool for the most part but he was on some crazy nikka shyt back then.

darc_attention_whore2.jpg

Kenny- Backdrop, shyt I forgot but this exposal had a nikka dying in laughter.

landofthelost.jpg

Kenny20Elissa20Nicheren2020Pedro_JPG.jpg

The20team20and20the20food20project_JPG.jpg

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I have yet to see a wack young Trini broad ... those early pics having her look like a wifey type until them Dubai boys got to her.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
By the way I didn't know so many IC cats were on here. I was Greetings2u back in the day on there. They fell the fukk off though.
#1 pick and R&B Mogul. I was on there since 04. Only joined because someone on OperationSports (trying to find some hints on being the best ever at NFL 2k5) linked the AKA Donkey. Someone got exposed and I was like :wow: and was addicted. I left because it was becoming wack and offline too much and @C.Holla was like come to thecoli.

At first, I though these nikkas here on thecoli some fukking losers but after awhile I realized it different. Ya'll were far more mature and ya'll didn't act like typical nikkas which is what I was accustom to. I didn't know there was a website for smart, educated Black folks. LSA had some sections but it's female dominated and they don't talk like or think like us on average. This site started to make more sense as I got more mature. Don't get me wrong, a lot of ya'll immature but it's not the general consensus like it was there. There, most folks weren't doing much education or money wise. They were just living life and having a lot more daily drama then what goes on here. @Kat and her fukkery.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#1 pick and R&B Mogul. I was on there since 04. I left because it was becoming wack and offline too much and @C.Holla was like come to thecoli. It's cool.

At first, I though these nikkas here on thecoli some fukking losers but after awhile I realized it different. Ya'll were far more mature and ya'll didn't act like typical nikkas which is what I was accustom too. I didn't know there was a website for smarter, educated Black folks. LSA had some sections but it's female dominated and they don't talk like or think like us on average. This site started to make more sense as I got more mature. Don't get me wrong, a lot of ya'll immature but it's not the general consensus like it was there. There, most folks weren't doing much education or money wise. They were just living life and having a lot more daily drama then what goes on here. @Kat and her fukkery.
This site is much more mature than the IC and the fact the men dominate the dialogue and can be honest is what drives this site. With so many sites you are either PC or banned. The IC was almost like KTT for a majority Black membership. It suited me when I joined back in 2001 or 2002. I was going along with all of the fukkery. I even joined HipHopScribe's Canibus internet gang but I am much less inclined to be ignorant these days.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
#1 pick and R&B Mogul. I was on there since 04. Only joined because someone on OperationSports (trying to find some hints on being the best ever at NFL 2k5) linked the AKA Donkey. Someone got exposed and I was like :wow: and was addicted. I left because it was becoming wack and offline too much and @C.Holla was like come to thecoli.

At first, I though these nikkas here on thecoli some fukking losers but after awhile I realized it different. Ya'll were far more mature and ya'll didn't act like typical nikkas which is what I was accustom to. I didn't know there was a website for smart, educated Black folks. LSA had some sections but it's female dominated and they don't talk like or think like us on average. This site started to make more sense as I got more mature. Don't get me wrong, a lot of ya'll immature but it's not the general consensus like it was there. There, most folks weren't doing much education or money wise. They were just living life and having a lot more daily drama then what goes on here. @Kat and her fukkery.

IC was shyt compared to sohh.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@2Quik4UHoes
@ice cold perm
@smokeurobinson
@Silkk
@WeeBey Brice
@Timeis$
@ReturnOfJudah
@GibsonES
@AJtheOne
@Cabbage Patch
@Black Jesus
@gator_king
@jadillac
@macpat

When I went back to my parents house, I got on my old ass college PC and I found the lost "piff" of the IC L threads. Jamal, that nikka named Kenny who lost and some others. A couple other nikkas and ladies too like Twixx and Strawberry.

Here it is:

Dat nikka Jamal- Backdrop: He took one of the most vicious L's to TITAN who used to write paragraphs so fukking much that the word T.I.T.A.N.graph was termed. He punked out three times when TITAN who's a fat out of shape nikka challenged him to a fight in their city of Chicago. TITAN even recorded it. This was Donkey, you were either about it, or you was a bytchass nikka. No in between. This was when the internet was the wild fukking west. Hacking everyday. Hoes get exposed. They getting the pics and sending it to their jobs, schools and their parents. Calling their school to complain about them. Man, it was vicious.

damntheylost.jpg

dodc4274.gif

Camp Lost: Backdrop-
The white guy was like a IC legend in the donkey. He got exposed that was the end of his chapter. His name was Ecks.
The driver- I forgot but he lost.
Jamal of course lost.
illBannian kid was cool with me. He was always in the sports thread but he was kinda like @Blesst, always the butt of jokes for reasons I can't explain.
Kool-Aid is the female light skin chick. She was ape shyt crazy and weird.
Darcskies as Kermit- See below.
They called this sista Black Orchard, Black Gorilla. I can't remember why but it used to be funny. Kinda fukked up when I think about it as a mature adult. As a teen, it was hilarious.
I don't remember the rose guy exposal.
Canada was the butt of all jokes as far countries to the IC. They used to love making fun of Canadian Hip Hop and would correlate it to the quality of the poster. These were videos they would post on the IC and it was hilarious. Canada had the shyttest reputation on the IC.

Oh, Nas lost.

everyonelost.jpg
everyonelost1.jpg

EVeryonelostUMAD.jpg

jamallost.gif

jamallost2.png

jamalmolest.gif

Darcskies: Backdrop- He was an attention whore. He also took some shytty pictures of @PicoRoscoe. That's his homegirl. He's from LA. He was cool for the most part but he was on some crazy nikka shyt back then.

darc_attention_whore2.jpg

Kenny- Backdrop, shyt I forgot but this exposal had a nikka dying in laughter.

landofthelost.jpg

Kenny20Elissa20Nicheren2020Pedro_JPG.jpg

The20team20and20the20food20project_JPG.jpg

lmfaooooo, these are Hip Hop forum artifacts n shyt. Ahh the Jamal Lost movement. So much classic material. :ahh: