sade best song is

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I pray she drops something else. Soldier of Love was solid but I need more. No matter what I'm going through, where I am, or what I'm doing, Sade has always had the bizarre power of calming me down. shyt is freaky tbh. Like I'm in a peaceful trance when the music starts. That being said, it's impossible to pick a favorite Sade song but Lovers Rock has me in my feelins all the time. :to:

Karank0

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Madrid, Spain
I pray she drops something else. Soldier of Love was solid but I need more. No matter what I'm going through, where I am, or what I'm doing, Sade has always had the bizarre power of calming me down. shyt is freaky tbh. Like I'm in a peaceful trance when the music starts. That being said, it's impossible to pick a favorite Sade song but Lovers Rock has me in my feelins all the time. :to:

I can listen to her music anytime and it immediately uplifts me.

Don't think we will ever see another artist like her again. To think she WROTE all those beautiful songs too :wow:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Sade has too damn many classics just to name one. Her music always gave me hope during bad times especially when it comes to damn females and their fukking behavior :mjcry: :shaq2::pacspit:.

Bulletproof Soul
Haunt Me
Long Hard Road
You're not the man
Tar Baby
Flower of the Universe
Never thought I see the day
Love is stronger than pride
Is it a crime
Lovers rock
Be that easy

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Kiss of Life or Love is Stronger Than Pride

I won’t say Cherish the Day, b/c I can’t stop listening to Lalah Hathaway’s version...it’s an amazing cover.