Sade appreciation thread

Superstar
Daps
Which Sade album is the best in y'all opinion?

Love deluxe/Promise are my favorite two. She doesn’t really have have a “best” single album. The first four (diamond life, promise, stronger than pride, love deluxe) are so good that they can stand on their own. You can’t go wrong with either.

The older I get the more I feel that the whole “best” thing is just stupid. People just pull a bunch of stupid metrics that end up boiling down to what makes the album their favorite.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Love deluxe/Promise are my favorite two. She doesn’t really have have a “best” single album. The first four (diamond life, promise, stronger than pride, love deluxe) are so good that they can stand on their own. You can’t go wrong with either.

The older I get the more I feel that the whole “best” thing is just stupid. People just pull a bunch of stupid metrics that end up boiling down to what makes the album their favorite.
100% facts. Lovers Rock and Soldier of Love aren’t too shabby either but I’m going to always be stuck on the first 4. Artists would give an organ to be able to go on a run like she did

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

homer-simpson-levitating.gif