Sad to say this but lol a lot of black fashion and culture in general now is imitating white folks

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So what I’m getting from this thread is anime watching ass nikkas lost again

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Which white people look/dress like future gunna or odell? Black people and white people wearing the same brands/labels dont mean everybody look/dress the same.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Yea....these dudes lookin like some clowns nowadays. Future was almost pullin his shyt off...

giphy.webp

I know folks been tryin hard, to make dress shorts a thing, but at the end of the day, he looked like a fukkin fool, too. :manny:

These nggas weird and hangin around cacs too much. Get a couple dollars and lose themselves, or the real goofy in them, :wrist: starts to come out. Nggas out here in capes, skirts, and all types of off-brand shyt, nggas would laugh you off the block for. :laff:

I'm not jackin it. I'm not sayin Akademiks, or Mecca needs to make a comeback, but folks goin above and beyond, to dress like cacs who don't like you, don't fukk wit you, and couldn't dress in the first place (we set the standard/trends), is some SUPER c00n shyt. :mjpls:

Last edited: