Sad Pitt listening to Frank Ocean to get over depression

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
How about alcohol—you don't miss it?
I mean, we have a winery. I enjoy wine very, very much, but I just ran it to the ground. I had to step away for a minute. And truthfully I could drink a Russian under the table with his own vodka. I was a professional. I was good.

So how do you just drop it like that?
Don't want to live that way anymore.

What do you replace it with?
Cranberry juice and fizzy water. I've got the cleanest urinary tract in all of L.A., I guarantee you! But the terrible thing is I tend to run things into the ground. That's why I've got to make something so calamitous. I've got to run it off a cliff.

Do you think that's a thing?
I do it with everything, yeah. I exhaust it, and then I walk away. I've always looked at things in seasons, compartmentalized them, I guess, seasons or semesters or tenures or…

Really? So, this is the season of me getting my drink on.…
[laughs] Yeah, it's that stupid. “This is my Sid and Nancy season.” I remember that one when I first got out to L.A. It got titled afterwards.

So then, you stop yourself, but how do you—I don't know why this comes to mind but I think of a house—how do you renovate yourself?
Yeah, you start by removing all the decor and decorations, I think. You get down to the structure. Wow, we are in some big metaphor here now.… [laughs]

:ehh: Respect.
bruh sound like me. compulsive, cant moderate for shyt :wow:

except for weed...only thing i can put down for a minute cause i dont wanna HAVE to quit like everything else :ehh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Frank Ocean tracks are always close by after any sort of emotionally raw romantic situation....."Bad Religion", "Self Control", "Seigfred", "Novacane", just left that desperate, wandering round kind of cleansing rotation recently for me.