Sad Pitt listening to Frank Ocean to get over depression

Daps
t3_696t7g

:mjcry: Look at that mans eyes, we feel ya pain Brad.

:damn: " I will always love you, how I do"

GMB still undefeated outchea

Last edited:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Tough to feel bad for someone who could have 90% of the women on earth ready to fukk him at a moments notice

Brad got to be careful in these streets. Lots of thirsty broads out here looking for a come up. Got to be real selective about who you piping or get that Drake treatment :russ:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
How about alcohol—you don't miss it?
I mean, we have a winery. I enjoy wine very, very much, but I just ran it to the ground. I had to step away for a minute. And truthfully I could drink a Russian under the table with his own vodka. I was a professional. I was good.

So how do you just drop it like that?
Don't want to live that way anymore.

What do you replace it with?
Cranberry juice and fizzy water. I've got the cleanest urinary tract in all of L.A., I guarantee you! But the terrible thing is I tend to run things into the ground. That's why I've got to make something so calamitous. I've got to run it off a cliff.

Do you think that's a thing?
I do it with everything, yeah. I exhaust it, and then I walk away. I've always looked at things in seasons, compartmentalized them, I guess, seasons or semesters or tenures or…

Really? So, this is the season of me getting my drink on.…
[laughs] Yeah, it's that stupid. “This is my Sid and Nancy season.” I remember that one when I first got out to L.A. It got titled afterwards.

So then, you stop yourself, but how do you—I don't know why this comes to mind but I think of a house—how do you renovate yourself?
Yeah, you start by removing all the decor and decorations, I think. You get down to the structure. Wow, we are in some big metaphor here now.… [laughs]

:ehh: Respect.