Sad how @Ronnie Lott went from almost making the NFL to now spending all his time on balleralert

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
What happened to get this thread stickied :mjlol:
@Ronnie Lott has been playing hide and seek ever since it was made.:mjlol:

Poppin up to neg people passive aggressively or talking Shyte in other threads or making his occasional baller alert thread while trying to ignore the WORK work work work he been getting in this thread:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
He has time to neg people in the thread though :mjlol:

@Ronnie Lott got the mindset of a stripper or a bottle waitress, dude is a straight up bytch saying people are his "fans" when they're shytting on him. Nah fakkit people just don't like you, you're a corny feminine dude who probably sucks his teeth every time he gets a mention from this thread like a bytch would and says "ugh haters".

You're from a long line of fakkits, your daddy was a fakkit, his daddy was a fakkit and we see their fakkit ass demeanor shine through you in every Tmz and Bossip thread you make hoe. Now neg me again from the shadows like the woman of the night you are, fakkit.
:picard:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Real talk was dude always this shytty of a poster or was I just not paying that much attention?

When I first joined he seemed like one of the better and more reasonable posters. Then it seemed like all of a sudden he got on some passive aggressive and gossip queen bullshyt.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
They sticky'd this joint!! :dead:

The Coli been on that shyt this Summer...
Foot On Neck Season Continues:whew:

2kDjlbK.jpg

@Ronnie Lott

:lolbron: