Sad breakup in the wrestling world

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
Linda's relationship fell to the power of Hulkamania. That bytch knew she ain't deserve all of Hulk's money. She ain't slam Andre The Giant.
899430830598ad06411140a27aaa4268f507d.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:sad: thought it was love at first sight

linda_hogan_y825c.jpeg

lol no shyt..why would young thunderlips waste his prime years with a past prime woman with nothing solid to offer...especially since with his notoriety dude is prolly getting prime puss offers from females in his age range..i salute him..linda = :sadcam:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:laugh:

-- Hulk Hogan's ex-wife Linda Hogan is in talks with hip hop artist Ricky Romance to appear in the music video MILF, TMZ.com reports. Hogan would join production by the end of the month if an agreement can be reached. Romance also disclosed his love for the 52-year-old to TMZ.com, who broke up with 23-year-old boyfriend Charlie Hill last week.

"I'm in love with [Linda]. I wrote the song for her hoping to get her attention ... it's a perfect time since she is single now," he says. "I hope to marry her and have our first child by next year."

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
-- Hulk Hogan's ex-wife Linda Hogan is in talks with hip hop artist Ricky Romance to appear in the music video MILF, TMZ.com reports. Hogan would join production by the end of the month if an agreement can be reached. Romance also disclosed his love for the 52-year-old to TMZ.com, who broke up with 23-year-old boyfriend Charlie Hill last week.

"I'm in love with [Linda]. I wrote the song for her hoping to get her attention ... it's a perfect time since she is single now," he says. "I hope to marry her and have our first child by next year."
Linda's probably looking at that nikka like :usure: Somewhere Hulk and Charlie are both like this :krs: