KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

So, either somewhere within this thread, but definitely somewhere on this forum, I've said exactly this about Lav and Tim, I've said it for years: these nikkas don't know each other personally...

They never personally knew each other...

Mozzy/CML is not like 50/Supreme Team, where there was real interactions between them that led to street beef. It isn't like Jeezy/Gucci, where they were once cordial and worked together, then shyt went south...

On the possibility Mozzy and Lav ever saw each other it was in passing. They never had no dealings with each other, no business, NO BEEF, these guys have literally never crossed each other's paths...

And it makes the fonk between both sides look real gay on both of their part, because of the bloodshed that has come from these old ass nighas satellite banging. I've never condoned it, and when I talk to younger guys (younger than me) who take sides on these two, I've explained that they don't need to get caught up in these nikkas kid games...

Lavish D is 39 years old. Mozzy is 36. These not some young nikkas, they older guys on bullshyt who have misled a lot of young nikkas from their sections...

The fact that these two are the faces of modern Sac hip hop, that they've influenced street culture in the city, is really embarrassing because neither one of these guys are exactly who they say they are...

Lav talk like he this thugged out sniper, we know who he is, he ain't that. Mozzy talk like he was a frontline nikka, we know who he is too, he wasn't that either. And here you got these old ass nikkas pushing 40, still banging on wax, still dissing nikkas in videos, etc. The shyt is real gay and I've NEVER supported these nikkas influence on the city culture because it's been overwhelmingly negative from both...

Both have talent, both blocked their own blessings. I'll be so glad when not just the music of Sacramento, but the street politics, move on from letting these nikkas be the face of it. I'm tired of these two old ass nikkas...

KingsOfKings

Daps

KingsOfKings

Daps