mack 10
amg
dee
kk
money b
b legit
ras kass

song was like 12-13mins long

they each had 2 verses how ever they started the song and finished it ...the person who finished it started the 2nd verse and the person who started it finished it ...

the outro to the album is the beat to the song

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
quik needs to release balance n options

it had

del
eiht
saafir
tash
king tee
wc
mack 10
amg
dee
kk
money b
b legit
ras kass

song was like 12-13mins long

they each had 2 verses how ever they started the song and finished it ...the person who finished it started the 2nd verse and the person who started it finished it ...

the outro to the album is the beat to the song
Where did you hear about this?? Can you send me any links about this or any more info??

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Classic.

I remember when this dropped and Saafir and Casual were going through their battling sh*t, at the time. Saafir was doing a lot of appearances on underground radio killing sh*t everywhere! Golden era was crazy.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
it was on the album for balance and options review by blaze magazine...

and some cats on on the dj quik forum had 3min yousend it link

then west coast 2k had ...

but i got a good as memory.. the said that shyt was epic ...

eiht had 2 songs with quik one for the freeway rick soundtrack.. n this... they hooked up again for the rosecrans album

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Classic.

I remember when this dropped and Saafir and Casual were going through their battling sh*t, at the time. Saafir was doing a lot of appearances on underground radio killing sh*t everywhere! Golden era was crazy.

As more time goes on, this album has become a top 10 favorite hip hop album of mine.

Saafir was a beast when he dropped this album

Bruh was light years ahead of everyone with this album.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
As more time goes on, this album has become a top 10 favorite hip hop album of mine.

Saafir was a beast when he dropped this album

Bruh was light years ahead of everyone with this album.

I think because it dropped in '94 when mad classics were going crazy, it kinda got slept on. And he wasn't really on a label that was going to promote him right either. He was signed to like Quincy Jones' label and a couple of labels under it, lol. So a lot of people probably didn't even hear it.

But it's one of those I still listen to all the time. Serious classic!

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I think because it dropped in '94 when mad classics were going crazy, it kinda got slept on. And he wasn't really on a label that was going to promote him right either. He was signed to like Quincy Jones' label and a couple of labels under it, lol. So a lot of people probably didn't even hear it.

But it's one of those I still listen to all the time. Serious classic!

100%

that's what it is.

Saafir's style of rhyming was so abstract too. plus the jazz sampled beats; that shyt was like a perfect marriage.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
it was on the album for balance and options review by blaze magazine...

and some cats on on the dj quik forum had 3min yousend it link

then west coast 2k had ...

but i got a good as memory.. the said that shyt was epic ...

eiht had 2 songs with quik one for the freeway rick soundtrack.. n this... they hooked up again for the rosecrans album
Thanks breh, would re-rep again if I could. I gotta tap in with Tony A's cousin (redacted) cause that's who's been putting together the private buy group Quik stuff the past few years, possible he could get his hands on the full version .

Side note - I remember Blaze Mag lol, they blurred out all the cuss words so sometimes the articles were a bit confusing to read lol.