RZA and Common team-up for "Black Samurai" TV Show

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might just be a hater, which doesn't make sense cause I like a lot of his music, but I just can't take Common seriously in any acting role. Wanted was as close as I could get. But still that was a stretch. Still gonna check this out.

Have you seen love?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i know this is a natural progression for both these nikkas but they neither of them can act for shyt :mjlol:

Last edited:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
This nikka RZA wanna be asian so bad.
Werd he is a massive asiaphile or rather a sinophile (obsessed with Japanese shyt) and I wonder why? Some asian girl must have have been the best p*ssy he ever had or something :ehh:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
What did they say

Wow a show about a samurai who dresses properly and extending his hand to white people in love. Cant wait to see this shyt:stopitslime:

This post he was talking about Common's punk ass said racism can end if "Black people extended a hand of love to white people" or sum shyt like that

And RZA said sum shyt about black people need to dress properly so we don't frighten cops

fukk RZA and c00nmon

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This post he was talking about Common's punk ass said racism can end if "Black people extended a hand of love to white people" or sum shyt like that

And RZA said sum shyt about black people need to dress properly so we don't frighten cops

fukk RZA and c00nmon
Wow hope they were taken out of context if not fukk them both

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

fukk RZA and c00nmon

That's not what they said.