Ryse or not... we shall see.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks good... But God of war had some jumping and stuff... This looks like a nice violent tech demo. A good story could save it though.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And you think most games won't have that :rudy:

They all going the free to play route bruh. Ryse will give you a FULL GAME with I think they said 12 multiplayer maps on top of the campaign?
You don't have to buy what they offering but how is this any different than buying skins on a gun in call of duty?

EDIT: Even better, you don't have to pay for shyt :stopitslime:

Crytek's Xbox One launch title Ryse: Son of Rome will include micro-transactions within the game's multiplayer mode.

Players will upgrade their multiplayer characters via blind booster packs of armour upgrades, bought via in-game coins.

You'll accumulate this currency naturally, but can pay for more with real-world money, Microsoft told Videogamer at Gamescom 2013 today.
PS4 = End of Dayz :birdman:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
And you think most games won't have that :rudy:

They all going the free to play route bruh. Ryse will give you a FULL GAME with I think they said 12 multiplayer maps on top of the campaign?
You don't have to buy what they offering but how is this any different than buying skins on a gun in call of duty?

it ain't free2play though. but it is sounding like it's pay2win

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
EDIT: Even better, you don't have to pay for shyt :stopitslime:

the problem with that kind of shyt is you gotta play for months to earn the ingame loot, but someone can spend cash and get whatever-OP-gun right away

it also depends it it's strictly 'cosmetic' stuff, or not. I'm not saying it's automatically a bad thing for the game, but it doesn't sound good...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
it ain't free2play though. but it is sounding like it's pay2win
They said you can also buy the stuff using in game currency. I guess it all depends on if that currency is really attainable or if you basically have to spend money for upgrades.

The gameplay/movement is awkward af. How is anybody hyping this shyt? :smh:

I disagree I think it looks fun. I doubt it will be anything special/memorable. But as a good rental at launch to show of some pretty graphics, I think it will serve its purpose.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
the problem with that kind of shyt is you gotta play for months to earn the ingame loot, but someone can spend cash and get whatever-OP-gun right away

it also depends it it's strictly 'cosmetic' stuff, or not. I'm not saying it's automatically a bad thing for the game, but it doesn't sound good...
I just don't get why you think this is something new? Can't you buy gun packs in COD on day one to have advantages?
Don't people get preorders to get exclusive weapons?
And this game isn't even player vs player (yet) its players vs the environment so your really reaching for the stars on this one

:ufdup:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I just don't get why you think this is something new? Can't you buy gun packs in COD on day one to have advantages?
Don't people get preorders to get exclusive weapons?
And this game isn't even player vs player (yet) its players vs the environment so your really reaching for the stars on this one

:hula:

pay2win ain't new. it's just wack

and I'm pretty sure this game will have pvp

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
shyt looks trash honestly. Not copping at all.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Nothing has impressed graphically from these new generation sh!ts yet :ld: I'm a nba2k/gta/netflix/hbogo type of a casual gamer at this point so I don't know the ends and outs of all of this...but with so much time between console generations I just expected to be blown away by the graphics...this feels like the least noticeable jump since I can remember and I've been copping these jawns since the 8bit days :dwillhuh: