Ryan Shazier dances at his wedding

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Idk the situation but he is steeler scum, so its expected.

shyt like this happens though when you go through some shyt like they did. If she was with him through it all and he been mad vulnerable around her I'm sure you look at that person differently now and ain't trying to get in her a$$hole like that no more :yeshrug:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Men calling out men for cheating is off to me. Regardless of what I do or think personally. Unless you trying to rope me into it. It’s just not what men do….well, historically, it’s not what men did.

Y’all new nggas really be listening to these broads ‘men why don’t you call out other men PLEASE :damn:

Y’all nggas are an odd bunch

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Men calling out men for cheating is off to me. Regardless of what I do or think personally. Unless you trying to rope me into it. It’s just not what men do….well, historically, it’s not what men did.

Y’all new nggas really be listening to these broads ‘men why don’t you call out other men PLEASE :damn:

Y’all nggas are an odd bunch
:dead::dead:

nikkas clutching pearls in here

How dare he cheat :damn:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
A few things that I learned in life when it comes to having a beautiful woman and why a dude will cheat on her.

1. Beauty doesn’t equate character, it masks it.

2. No matter how beautiful she is, most dudes will eventually look at her differently from the outsiders who never experienced her in bed or daily life activities. They know all of her negatives which can actually make a person less beautiful.

3. Quite a few dudes will cheat with another chick who don’t equate with their woman in the looks/body department, it’s mainly due to their woman falling short of character/personality/ bedroom tactics.

4. Dudes are wild, period. :francis: We be selfish bastids who think we should have any woman that wants us.

If he cheated, he’s super foul. She stuck with him through everything. She shot in the gym with him.

This is probably 90% of dudes that cheat. I had 6 coworkers who were married for 5-15 years. 4 of them stepped out.
:yeshrug:
I’m more surprised of men who don’t honestly. It’s the way of the world. Dudes get married but still decide that knocking down strange is cool.
:francis:
To each his own. I’d divorce my Wife before I cheat. Luckily I experienced everything I wanted before getting married at 31. If I got married at 21-24, who knows if I’d be a cheating nikka.
:whew:
I know the Wife feels stupid but it’s the way of the world. Unfortunately you chose the wrong one if you wanted a monogamous relationship.
:francis:
He could have chose a bird that’s cool with being number one and all the purses and clout that come with it.
:martin:
For all we know, his Wife could have been cool as long as he didn’t make her look stupid.
:why:
Get married as a NFL player and not have an agreement with your trophy Wife Brehs. Make your trophy Wife look stupid Brehs.
:mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:dead::dead:

nikkas clutching pearls in here

How dare he cheat :damn:

Yea man. There’s a Patrice Oneal clip I wish I could find. I’m paraphrasing but he was basically like ‘I’m a Neanderthal I say what you wish you could. They coming for men they’re censoring us. You cant even say what you thinking men aren’t meant to be like ‘oooh that’s inappropriate’ “

He said this 10+ years ago pre-IG but that’s exactly where we are now

That’s how these Nggas talk, ‘this is not okay’ lookin ahhh :russ:Like bruh we not supposed to be nags or politically correct :heh:

But that’s where we are these nggas act like the women they see on instagram

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
It's honestly sad that nikkas in here victim blaming the women that stood by a nikka side when he couldn't walk

fukk how she looks for a second

The fact that nikkas are victim blaming is fukking disgusting

Yall nikkas seriously need evaluations done