Ryan Reynolds annoys the piss out of me

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Art Barr started the wave back on sohh, then Hex mocked it with signing out with 'Fred'...now this dude trying to keep the wave alive, but it comes off very cornballish..

Nah, I was doing it before Art Barr was even on SOHH. I don't know why he started doing it but it was years later.

Fred.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I liked Just Friends but I think I liked it because it's about a fat ugly guy getting rich famous successful and in great shape. Coming back to his hometown to stunt on all the bullies, women who shot him down and people who clowned him. But I probably liked that movie because it's a dream come true for every lifelong member of #teamfatman and #uglygang:mjcry: Movie lived out my post lottery win dreams.
I don't remember liking him in anything else but he has also been in mostly bad movies. Never really understood why he got a million chances before hitting a home run with Deadpool. Guess he got so many chances because he isn't #teamfatman:mjcry:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First off, hes perfect for deadpool...which has been stated but that character fits him very well..second, u seen movies like buried or amityville horror he was in? Im annoyed when he plays out his deadpool schtick when hes not deadpool, so on that I can agree.
He plays the samn role in green lantern.

Dude has one act.