Ryan Garner, 17, became the youngest African American to earn his private pilot's license in North Carolina

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Funny enough, I know what you mean..

North Carolina makes me think baby fro and khakis and a polo.. Clean cut lol

But salute to the young man.. my lack of passion in any one area led to a long delay of finding my fit.. I wish I had the focus when I was younger

Funny enough, I know what you mean..

North Carolina makes me think baby fro and khakis and a polo.. Clean cut lol

But salute to the young man.. my lack of passion in any one area led to a long delay of finding my fit.. I wish I had the focus when I was younger
Same here

Also breh, I hope you managed to rekindle and find your passion, eitherway, a stranger from the OH is rooting for you

• Dap
Reactions: 904

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
That's so cool. If I could do it all over again, I'd be a pilot. I had the grades to get into a service academy. Get that pilot training and then do helicopter tours or something when you get out.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Salute to young Breh!
:salute:
I thought about getting my PPL. It’s 11-15K if you only take 60HRs to pass. Renting a plane “wet” costed $110 an hr. Your instructor is $30-75HR.
:whoa:
My coworkers are making $1100 a day flying every third day.
:childplease:
The main issue with becoming a pilot is getting from 300HRs to 1500HRs. It’s tough to insure a pilot under 500HRs so most companies won’t hire you. Imagine trying to get another 200HRs at $200 an hour to rent a plane.
:damn:
Most become instructors which sucks but it is what it is.
:manny: