Ryan Garcia's biggest fan: "Well he didn't say N*gger to me!!"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

- "I didn't even want to make this video, because it has nothing to do with Boxing anyway"
- "What Ryan Garcia said didn't touch me, but I see that it touched you guys. And that's the only reason why I'm doing this video"
- "It didn't touch me because I'm not a N*GGA, and I'm not a N*GGER. And when I'm going through my life I don't see that type of person, I only see Kings and Queens"
- "I don't know WHO the hell he was talking to!!"
- "It doesn't bother me, but I bet it bothers you"
- "I still love Ryan Garcia like a play cousin, just like I love Haney as well. My goal is to uplift the sport of Boxing"
- "People being idiots with their personal lives, I can give a shyt"

Alot of juelzing from Ryan's number 1 fan

BcFf.gif

I knew he was corny, but even worse he is a coward

Alot of people in the comments said they are unsubscribing

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I fukk with Showbizz generally - very entertaining and has great boxing insight.

However, his support of Garcia since the Haney fight and bulllshyt has been gross.

Sad I knew it was going to be his channel before I opened this thread :scusthov:

alot of them boxing youtube personailites have been compromised(paid under the table, givin media credentials,tickets..etc) since boxing promoters found that thats really the only place fans go to talk about boxing. think about it, espn or any other sports networks never talk about boxing daily except when a mega fight is coming and they will mention that specific fight.

it started with the ytbc mayweather-pacquiao era and spilled over to the spence-crawford era......

these guys have been paid to push a certain agenda of certain promotional companies or boxers to casuals to change the perception of fighters on certain topics.

showbizz been softshoe tapping for a while. never had a good vibe from him. this does not surprise me at all.