Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned PED Ostarine in VADA test following Devin Haney fight

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
How did he maintain his power when he didnt stop anyone after Cotto which was in 2009?? Manny fought all the way through 2020 or 2021 vs Ugas. So where are all these devastating knockouts?? Guys like Cotto? Cotto was often buzzed going back to 140. Mayweather rocked him twice at a weight he was too small for. It still took Manny to round 12 before the Ref stepped in. Hatton? Hatton got dropped by a feather fisted Luis Collazo in his first fight on US soil. Got finished by Mayweather, who rarely finished anyone at Welterweight. Manny KOing him shouldnt have been a shock. You dont like cheaters, right? So why is it OK for Floyd to ensure all his fights are in Vegas so he can shoot his brittle hands with Lidocaine?? Thats not slander or conjecture, it is fact!!!
If you really know boxing then you'd have a good idea when Manny stopped juicing. Which is right before his last with with Juan Manuel Marquez. The irony is JMM was more than likely juicing himself & that contributed to him KO'ing Manny lol. I believe Manny hasn't been juicing since that fight

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
0_0_3499263_02_1024x640-504x315.jpg

Some things never changed :francis:

premier58

All Star
Daps
If you really know boxing then you'd have a good idea when Manny stopped juicing. Which is right before his last with with Juan Manuel Marquez. The irony is JMM was more than likely juicing himself & that contributed to him KO'ing Manny lol. I believe Manny hasn't been juicing since that fight
Really know boxing? What did I type that was false?? If he stopped juicing before the last fight with JMM, then.where were all the knockouts. After Cotto he failed to finish Clottey, old man Mosley, punching bag Margarito, JMM(3rd fight), Bradley first fight. Alot of 12 round decisions for someone who was "juicing" and knocking out everybody. Where is the evidence that Manny juiced, aside from the jealous Mayweather clan and all his fans who followed suit to use it as an excuse?

premier58

All Star
Daps
Old men..lol. This kid is 25...why is he cheating?
Vargas was 25 when he got popped after the ODLH fight. Tito was 28 when he got caught heading into the Hopkins fight. Sugae Shane was 32 when he later admitted to using EPO for the DeLa Hoya rematch. RJJ was like 30 or 31 when his happened. I believe. I know the fight was Indy at Conseco Fieldhouse. Cant remember the exact date/year, though.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Really know boxing? What did I type that was false?? If he stopped juicing before the last fight with JMM, then.where were all the knockouts. After Cotto he failed to finish Clottey, old man Mosley, punching bag Margarito, JMM(3rd fight), Bradley first fight. Alot of 12 round decisions for someone who was "juicing" and knocking out everybody. Where is the evidence that Manny juiced, aside from the jealous Mayweather clan and all his fans who followed suit to use it as an excuse?
Do you even know how PEDS work lol? I’ll come back with a more thorough post about the KO’s but some build muscle & help with your strength but a lot of boxers use PEDS that increase your stamina, help cut weight easier ((which gets harder with age) & boost your recovery time which enables you to train more than a non doping fighter. MOST NORMAL boxers that age & move up lose some speed, stamina & their power drops off. Manny starting his career at Flyweight which is what, 105lbs can move all the way to 147 & not only hurt but can stop guys post 30? Use your brain bro. We’re in the doping era & you don’t gain more power/speed/stamina when you move up in weight post 30. And when he first was supposed to fight Mayweather, the major hold up was VADA blood testing. Manny & his team came up with every excuse in the book to avoid blood testing with excuses like a phobia of needles (Dude has tat’s lol) to only tests that require Irvine samples

premier58

All Star
Daps
Do you even know how PEDS work lol? I’ll come back with a more thorough post about the KO’s but some build muscle & help with your strength but a lot of boxers use PEDS that increase your stamina, help cut weight easier ((which gets harder with age) & boost your recovery time which enables you to train more than a non doping fighter. MOST NORMAL boxers that age & move up lose some speed, stamina & their power drops off. Manny starting his career at Flyweight which is what, 105lbs can move all the way to 147 & not only hurt but can stop guys post 30? Use your brain bro. We’re in the doping era & you don’t gain more power/speed/stamina when you move up in weight post 30. And when he first was supposed to fight Mayweather, the major hold up was VADA blood testing. Manny & his team came up with every excuse in the book to avoid blood testing with excuses like a phobia of needles (Dude has tat’s lol) to only tests that require Irvine samples
Of course I know how PED's work, it is very well known. We know why PED's are used and what benefits that have, across all sports. Where is the evidenced he juiced, though? He never failed a test. Why cant he just be exceptional? Speed and stamina, ok, fine. He did not maintain his power. He was winning mostly decision after decision from Diaz to the end of his career. 3 of them were accumulative stoppages(Diaz, ODLH, Cotto) . Only Hatton got steamrolled and definitely KOed. His style was perfect for Pacquiao to shine against. Although Manny has the most drastic weight gain, many other fighters moved up and kept some of their best qualities when doing so. Did Tommy Hearns lose any power or speed moving up from 147-190? Did SRL lose any speed when he went up from 147 to middleweight, super middleweight and LHW? What speed did Floyd lose moving up? He was still lightning fast at 154. Roy Jones entered boxing at 154 and was knocking out LHWs. ODLH was 130 and was knocking out guys all the way up to JMW..what speed and power did he lose? He didnt lose that til he went to 160..Pacman fought a fight at 152 vs Margarito, where he waa underweight. In that fight, he took his body to the precipice. Receiving body shots that had him in the fetal position days after the fight. You are leaving out key elements of the blood testing saga He was superstitious because he felt that it weakened for the first Morales fight which was the last fight he lost at the time. Floyd used that whole drug testing to avoid the fight. He also agreed to do it to a certain point. Youre speculating. His power did decline.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

ADDRESS THE ROACH VIDEO nikka

:devil:
:evil:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I think manny one of the most exciting fighters ever and even took some of his tricks and entrys because I also was a undersized quick dude. But naw aint no way you go from 100 lbs to 147 and still have comparable pop naturally. Its an almost inconceivable thing. Thats like Monster blowing up to 147 somehow then fighting Boots, and putting him on his ass.

come on now.

premier58

All Star
Daps

ADDRESS THE ROACH VIDEO nikka

:devil:
:evil:

Freddie "The Joke Coach" Roach, is a blubbering idiot with pugilistic dementia. Why he would day what he said, is beyond me. But he has always been a moron. Cant believe he would throw Manny under the bus like that.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

JMM went in juiced to the max looking to hurt Manny :russ: