Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned PED Ostarine in VADA test following Devin Haney fight

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ostarine users confirm its effectiveness in improving muscle mass and strength levels. It enhances muscle synthesis, strength, reduces fatigue, and promotes protein synthesis without causing fat gain or water retention. Whether for fat loss or muscle gain, it yields remarkable results.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ostarine users confirm its effectiveness in improving muscle mass and strength levels. It enhances muscle synthesis, strength, reduces fatigue, and promotes protein synthesis without causing fat gain or water retention. Whether for fat loss or muscle gain, it yields remarkable results.
damn almosts makes me wanna try it

sounds delicious

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ryan was smart. He didnt cut the last 3 lbs on purpose to have more energy. He figured losing $1.5 Million is better for his legacy than taking a loss. He was right. He got his Knock Outs amd Haney got clowned.
Without a doubt he did that on purpose. Anybody who knows about combat sports knows how big it is not the have to cut the last 3.2 pounds at that weight is a huge deal. I remember Lomachenko fought Orlando Salido who i believe came in way over weight for a title fight, He rehydrated to 147 (126 was the fight weight) He knew he would not be eligable for the title but he won against a big name fighter
And cheated with a ton of low blows

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Ryan was smart. He didnt cut the last 3 lbs on purpose to have more energy. He figured losing $1.5 Million is better for his legacy than taking a loss. He was right. He got his Knock Outs amd Haney got clowned.
Yall clowned me yet the Social Media comments prove my point. Look at all the top comments on this post. None of them are shytting on Ryan. They are like “so what, haney still got clowned.” “The Peds aint make a difference.”