Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
This needs to become the norm and legally it appears to be a slam dunk case.

Boxers do not consent to their opponents being on performance enhancing drugs ergo their consent is vitiated.

The difficulty will be determining the amount that should be paid in damages.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Good. Let this be standard from here on.

You want to play games with my life? My health, my career and my $$$? Okay. Cool. You want to jump up and down laughing and trolling about it before and afterwards? Iite bet. :manny:

You want to spread a bunch of lies and do all this goofy shyt? Say some wild openly racist shyt? After lying, completely b@stardizing the very process that was designed to keep competitors safe in this deadly sport?

yeahh Well uh, now imma REALLY hit u where it hurt. I promise you won't be laughing when I seize your assets and drain your accounts. It's all a joke though right? Yeah nah, keep trolling with your goofy azz fans, maybe they can pay for your losses.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Good. Let this be standard from here on.

You want to play games with my life? My health, my career and my $$$? Okay. Cool. You want to jump up and down laughing and trolling about it before and afterwards? Iite bet. :manny:

You want to spread a bunch of lies and do all this goofy shyt? Say some wild openly racist shyt? After lying, completely b@stardizing the very process that was designed to keep competitors safe in this deadly sport?

yeahh Well uh, now imma REALLY hit u where it hurt. I promise you won't be laughing when I seize your assets and drain your accounts. It's all a joke though right? Yeah nah, keep trolling with your goofy azz fans, maybe they can pay for your losses.

Whats crazy about the whole ordeal before the fight is that Haney was respectable despite his dad being like :dahell:

Here's a goofy that was coked and doped up during the conference, allowing his dumb ass goofy ass father say some ignorant and racist shyt, and almost ruining a perfect streak because deep inside mans shook and a flash in the pan.

Garcia speed running his best De La Hoya routine.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
He should sue for as much he can.. add Nysac to the suit too
Whats crazy about the whole ordeal before the fight is that Haney was respectable despite his dad being like :dahell:

Here's a goofy that was coked and doped up during the conference, allowing his dumb ass goofy ass father say some ignorant and racist shyt, and almost ruining a perfect streak because deep inside mans shook and a flash in the pan.

Garcia speed running his best De La Hoya routine.
Question.. What did his dad do?

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Every boxer is fitting to get an advantage, during camp, during and after weigh in, during the fight.

Some are better at camp, some are better at boiling down and up, some have ring nous and a deft arsenal of tricks to go along with their ability.

When a fighter ignores the agreed weight contractually, gets caught using a drug that gives them an advantage, they should be liable if it can be proven to be done knowingly. That's the contract.

Most top professional boxers take PEDS of some description every year, but you still have to do a lot of work, the PEDS aren't the answer. There's an art to it, Garcia slipped up with his preparation and got caught.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Word is Ryan dropped an N-bomb again. Ryan proves he's more untouchable than Death Row records, he'll get away with this while the retards will get mad at someone that got wronged. Check out the audio on Bushido Blade's channel.

What do you expect anyone to do? Boxers are their own boss.