Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Bruh.. they had terms to not release the results until AFTER the fight. Too much money on the line for the fight not to go through.
Ok I stand corrected...that's some crooked ass agreement... Haney's team put him a bad spot with those terms...I understand getting the bag but damn it's got to be a fair fight

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Bruh.. they had terms to not release the results until AFTER the fight. Too much money on the line for the fight not to go through.

Yup...Vada knew before the fight and all the bag makers ate that shyt... That's a bad look for the sport
:dahell: :dahell: This sport is cooked. Someone should sue

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Ok I stand corrected...that's some crooked ass agreement... Haney's team put him a bad spot with those terms...I understand getting the bag but damn it's got to be a fair fight
Devin’s dad failed him by letting the fight go through and/or not having a mandatory rehydration limit after the weight issue. He wanted that $1.5m penalty on some street nikka shyt.