Ryan Garcia is going crazy, or is it an act?, Update: It was an act!

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin:

Put money on DQ.

But all honestly, there’s a screw loose and we’re about to watch a nutcase take a beating on TV

KRayner

All Star
Daps
Well, that backfired. Ryan's antics have made boxing fans skeptical of his readiness and not "waste" their money on his fight.

they don’t care about boxing fans. ryan has a huge social media following from people who don’t give af about boxing, now that’s he’s acting out they wanna see how he actually fights

concise

Veteran
Daps
they don’t care about boxing fans. ryan has a huge social media following from people who don’t give af about boxing, now that’s he’s acting out they wanna see how he actually fights

He was popular on social media before he fought Tank and before he went into hiding the first time for his mental health.

Dec 2020, he had almost 8 million followers on IG and over 3 million on Tiktok. He's had several fights since then.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
As for the vid in op…

I mean, when I boxed I did usually start the shadowboxing very slow

Not on the clown shyt he was doing, but I started slow to mainly just work on form.

But to answer OP’s question, yeah I think his brain is cooked. I wouldn’t mind seeing him slept but IDK if Devin will be the guy to do it.

They’re both. 3-3 against each other in amateurs though:yeshrug:

And Devin has the belts but Garcia did fight the best fighter of the 2 (Tank).

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
End of the day honestly, I get the sense that dude doesn't care about what people think of him in public and doesn't take himself too seriously.

There's not many who are genuinely like that, but he happens to be a boxer too.

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
giphy.gif

aint been right since

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
:why: Breh how this dude went from a top prospect to whatever the hell he's doing? I remember dude used to be arrogant, but not on the level of weirdo. Now this goofy crashing the fukk out to move units for a one sided fight with a shyt card and all the damns went to yet another viral freak fight that is Tyson and Jake Paul :francis:
Hes the latin Adrian Broner:manny:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I think fight should be called off. I don’t think it’s a troll. dude really be losing his mind mid conversation. depression and drugs ain’t a joke.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to a friend's spot to watch the fight. Having a little get together.

Should be entertaining to say the least.

lol