Rust Server

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
vote for the server :aicmon:

http://toprustservers.com/server/404

trust me, the server will populate once we hit higher ranks.. we are rank #137 out of 6000! just like 10-20 more votes (you can vote once a day) will put us over the edge.. look at the servers on the front page, all populated.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Coli rust gang

3wbMZt8.jpg

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
nah

things we are adding to make server more active:
hourly air drops
removing crafting explosives
but still you can craft c4
the only way to get explosives is from air drops
so every hour you better be strapped up ready to go to war for em :bustback:
-added better starter kits and you can use more than once now (30 minute cool down)
-instant crafting
-adding sleepers (you can die while logged off, so make sure you log off in your house)
-will be trying to advertise on toprustservers.com and other forums but I need your guys help voting for it and also posting on steam forums/face punch forums about the server (just bump my threads)

this game is insanely fun when more people are playing. It would be easy for us to abandon the server and join a more populated one but its also nice to build our own community in a game like this and have the coli out here robbing mafukkas as 1 :salute:

and since people wanna see where my new house is

WTwepat.jpg

that ocean beach property :jawalrus:
Man....I for real gotta get into this. Looks mad fun. I've never really played much of these crafting games. But this looks pretty fun. I like not really having an objective except survive. I need to get some cash next week and imma holla at yall on here for real.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Man....I for real gotta get into this. Looks mad fun. I've never really played much of these crafting games. But this looks pretty fun. I like not really having an objective except survive. I need to get some cash next week and imma holla at yall on here for real.

we got 8 players on it.. shyt is fun.. we just tryna build the server up to be more active. Every new person helps