Rust Server

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
will probably get back into this when i get decent time..... i just miss the coli server we had :(

i don't play Rust but i stayed lurking in this thread like :lupe: just for the stories about the fukkery yall went through.
the bums with nothing but raggedy pants getting blasted on always mad me laugh.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
last I heard they're basically restarting the whole game from scratch. the current 'experimental branch' is what they've got so far

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
last I heard they're basically restarting the whole game from scratch. the current 'experimental branch' is what they've got so far
i went on it the other day

it looks pretty nice but they barely have any basic shyt in there

you can swim and shyt now

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i don't play Rust but i stayed lurking in this thread like :lupe: just for the stories about the fukkery yall went through.
the bums with nothing but raggedy pants getting blasted on always mad me laugh.
breh, I came up right b4 it shut down. had this hiding spot right above a fortress (and they ain eeen kno it ::troll:) I used to come out @ night, gather what I needed, roll back up and goto work. it was fun lonewolfin on there :sadcam:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we needa get back on this when the reboot finishes. now that i can do in-home streaming to my laptop i can play more

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Screenshot_14.jpg

:leon:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

from the comments section :wtf:

I can see where this Rust is going.

I would love it if Rust was a truly play as you want, ultra realistic game. I had a thought the other day, What if there were forests, and you could live however you wanted. I imagined me and a group of other men, our bodies painted with white stripes, we had little pants made from cloth, we ate people who came into the forest, we threw spears at them and killed them then ate them. I just thought it sounded awesome. We lived in huts up in the trees and made scary noises. It just sounded so cool. I really hope Rust gives me the option to do all that stuff. I hope this game goes that direction.

i understand it's in alpha and it's a long way off perfect. But there hasn't been a game that has achieved this.

:dwillhuh: people are fukkin weird as fukk.. no shyt a game hasnt achieved that, cause whoever posted that quote needs help asap