Rust Server

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
:dead: krit finally gets to the fortress and walks infront of my pick axe as im swinging at a rock to get some shyt outta of it to make for him and dies cause I hit him in the head :why:
:dead: krit finally gets to the fortress and walks infront of my pick axe as im swinging at a rock to get some shyt outta of it to make for him and dies cause I hit him in the head :why:
:snoop::manny::manny::manny:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm on BF4 non-stop and I got TitanFall coming in over a month, but I'm thinking about picking this or Day-Z up.

What's the Coli family say? If I had to go with one and only one?
Day-z is fukking clunky as shyt I think Rust has more potential and is more fun in general. Thats just my opinion.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Day-z is fukking clunky as shyt I think Rust has more potential and is more fun in general. Thats just my opinion.

seeing people struggle to open doors in day-z :why:

Rust is already the more complete game and they both in alpha the difference is though day-z was a mod for so long that honestly if they havnt improved it much by now I dont know what else they could do without just out right copying Rust model..

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica

Rust is already the more complete game and they both in alpha the difference is though day-z was a mod for so long that honestly if they havnt improved it much by now I dont know what else they could do without just out right copying Rust model..
Gonna get a video card and mouse and I'll be back tomorrow to murk some bears and build a house

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

imo Day-z is too difficult. You spend an hour trying to find a can of food and then get killed by a zombie that bugs through the wall or refuses to lose line of sight.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Newbie_Navigation_2.2.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Likely excuse :leostare:

:dead:

HE DIED 3 TIMES BEFORE finally making it into the fortress :russ:

1. he died from my pick axe hitting him in the head

2. he tried to hit someone in the head with a rock and got shot to death :dead: (this shyt was hilarious over chat)

"whyd you kill me" :wtf: - krit
"you TRIED TO HIT ME IN THE HEAD WITH YOUR ROCK" :damn:- other guy
"nah I was just saying hi" :youngsabo: - krit
"I was coming around the gate to help you and then you tried to hit me" :ufdup: - other guy

:dead:

3. I have spike barricades outside my fortress.. all he has to do is walk straight and not get hit by them.. what does he do? he runs right into them and dies instantly :russ:

I dont care if Krit sucks at this game the amount of fukkery hes already entertained me with is already worth my $20 :russ: :salute:

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Damn wish I would have gotten this over dayz

That game got boring as shyt

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I do really want to play this game. It's on my wishlist but I got so much stuff I'm playing right now.