Reppin
Bay Area
type net.connect 208.115.236.10:28065 in console

my friend bought a 100 player server, we have it set to 50

map of the game:
Newbie_Navigation_2.2.jpg

that shyt is huge as fukk running trust me

BASICS:

Q: How many hits does an axe take to break a wooden door with full health?
A: 112 hits

Q: How many hits does a pickaxe take to break a wooden door with full health?
A: 56 hits

Q: Do bluebrints you've learned stay with you when you die?
A: Yes, they last forever

Q: Can you break this this and that?!
A: With melee you can break doors,boxes,barricades, ramps, stairs, sleeping bags, storage bags, fires, wood shelters (the craftable one)
With C4/nades you can break walls,doorways,metaldoors, and everything above

Q: Difference between a pickaxe and a hatchet?
A: Pickaxe gathers resources much faster with the exception of harvesting animals and does 2x damage with slightly more range (slower hits)

Q: Can you destroy other peoples sleepingbags?
A: Yes. in under 20 hits

Q: what Happens when you place multiple sleepingbags in the world?
A: You will spawn at the last sleeping bag you placed. old one is NOT removed

Q: How many F1 Nades does it take to destroy a metal door?
A. Metal doors take 11 grenades to destroy.

Q: How many explosive charges does it take to destroy a metal door
A: 3 Total for fresh doors. Generally only need 2 because of decay

Q: How does decay work?!
A: decay destroys structures and doors over a time span of around 4 days (little faster for doors) starting from the top of your house down.

Q: how do you repair stuff?
A: right click the decayed object with the required resource (wood, metal, leather, cloth, etc)

Q: I SAW AN AIRPLANE!!!!!
A: the airplane is a world event in which occures once every ingame day (so once an hour). It drops 1-3 crates in which can contain anything from 100's of ammo to c4 to crafting materials to medkits.

feel free to ask more questions and ill update. these are the basics that i can think of on the spot, someone grave dug this thread and since there are about 600 new players i thought i'd update it since it might be useful again.

Known Coli Rust players:
@KritNC
@DANJA
@Triple OG
@Sensitive Blake Griffin
@2gunsup
@Madvillain
@daze23
@Zebruh
@Lord Beasley
@El Cocodrilo
@Camammal

not bad :obama:

Server is currently ranked #20 out of over 4000 servers! :salute:

http://toprustservers.com/boon - you can vote once a day :salute:

Voting helps brings new players to the server and keeps it active.

Steam bans you for a few days from the forum if you bump threads, so just say some shyt like "this server is great!" or "last night was a lot of fun" in this thread right here;
http://steamcommunity.com/app/252490/discussions/1/540732888708945758/

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
type net.connect 208.115.236.10:28065 in console

my friend bought a 100 player server, we have it set to 50

so how is that game? I think @Madvillain is the only one here that plays (besides you)

I sent you a Steam friend request BTW :birdman:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
so how is that game? I think @Madvillain is the only one here that plays (besides you)

I sent you a Steam friend request BTW :birdman:

game is surprisingly fun as shyt.. I just want to keep building shyt..

me and my friends be on here just robbing people shyt :birdman: but thats cause it was a PVE server the server my friend bought is PVP so we can put bullet in people trespassing on our territory at any time :birdman:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What are the benefits?

Can you make money off it?

:dwillhuh:

we got our own server so we could control air drops and shyt.. the server stays the same even if you sign off..

so if I build a fortress and shyt, the point is you can rob me even if im offline

but if im online I can put some shot gun shells in ya face tryna rob my shyt :birdman:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:dwillhuh:

we got our own server so we could control air drops and shyt.. the server stays the same even if you sign off..

so if I build a fortress and shyt, the point is you can rob me even if im online

but if im online I can put some shot gun shells in ya face tryna rob my shyt :birdman:

So the server owner is kinda like the god of the world?

This type of game is what's pushing me torwards PC. I love being able to play/do whatever I want in a sandbox type game. I'm sick of handholding(cinematic experiences) by devs in my games. I just don't have the time or patience to deal with PC gaming.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So the server owner is kinda like the god of the world?

This type of game is what's pushing me torwards PC. I love being able to play/do whatever I want in a sandbox type game. I'm sick of handholding(cinematic experiences) by devs in my games. I just don't have the time or patience to deal with PC gaming.

I mean if he wants to be... but in a game like this someone running around god mode no one gonna wanna play on the server

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What are the benefits?

Can you make money off it?

normal benefits would be being able to control various options. and kicking anyone you don't like :shaq:

you could make money if there was something about your server that people would be willing to pay for. although that type of thing is usually frowned on in these types of games (as it's usually 'pay for easy mode')

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You said you get to control the item drops. That's what I'm taking about, not about individual characters.

The server owner gets to pick the rules right?
no I mean theres air drops

so

a random plane flys across the map and drops some ammo, guns, med kits or whatever.. it drops randomly the admin cant control where they drop. No advantage except you know when its gonna drop but not where