Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Europe will be a more stable place when Putin is gone… The fact that they are now isolated, Oligarcs money and property got snatched, Russian banks turned into pawn shops and liquor stores… Russia Is beyond finished, might as well call them Afghanistan with better infrastructure
I need to find the article but I read that the successors are not really an improvement from him. Some may be worse.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not in terms of ideology. Medvedev, Shoigu, mayor of Moscow or the current PM are all on the same wave and they are all hawkish.

Current issues with Russia won't stop with Putin.

Blinken and Austin made pretty strong statements in that regard today

From everything I've read Russias disastrous war will have longterm consequences for their military going forwards

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Blinken and Austin made pretty strong statements in that regard today

From everything I've read Russias disastrous war will have longterm consequences for their military going forwards
Definitely. What I meant was that Putin going away wouldn't bring more stability if the successors were also putinists : Russia will keep propping up anti Western sentiment, financing pro-Russia candidates, pushing disinfo campaigns, using Wagner to fight its proxy wars and so on.