Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Finland been preparing for them nikkas for damn near 100 years… Finland would wreck Russia full stop

yeah, their beef goes back like 600 years or more and i totally agree that Finland would push Russia's shyt all the way in.
Putin is a fukking clown for this shyt. if he opens up another front on Finland the entire world is gonna be :skip: :dwillhuh: :beli: :dahell:............. :pachaha:

Putin's Generals must be looking at each other like :mindblown: :sadbron: :shaq2: :damn:

conscripts all just :deadrose:

this is a fukking shyt show on an unimaginable scale.

do your thing Putin, do...your...thing :noah:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
no one should even take them seriously. they can't handle a war on one front and we're suppose to believe they'll handle two. ha. worse thing they did was invading ukraine, now they're just a joke with nuclear weapons, north korea and shyt.

better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Putin is laying waste to cities.
there is no option other than to take him seriously.
if he is moving bang bangs to the Finnish boarder then i think he plans on using them.
if he wasn't then he would be using them in Ukraine.

:yeshrug:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
that's what most people thought before he invaded Ukraine and here we are.
Anyone who didn't understand what that level of a mobilization signaled is an idiot, respectfully.

But pointing rockets at an intended target without firing them right off is the equivalent of upping your hammer and then getting pistol whipped with it. If you didn't use it when you pulled it, chances are incredibly likely you're not trying to use it.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Anyone who didn't understand what that level of a mobilization signaled is an idiot, respectfully.

But pointing rockets at an intended target without firing them right off is the equivalent of upping your hammer and then getting pistol whipped with it. If you didn't use it when you pulled it, chances are incredibly likely you're not trying to use it.

time will tell. :hubie:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Exactly! If I was Finland I would level their city the minute they pointed b/c why take the chance?

easier said than done tho :lolbron:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Exactly! If I was Finland I would level their city the minute they pointed b/c why take the chance?

easier said than done tho :lolbron:
If the losses they've taken so far in Ukraine have taught them anything, it should be not to telegraph your next move.

Everyone is shocked at the level of intelligence the west has been able to provide, which has a lot to do with the fact of how obvious it was what was coming next. Russia moved almost twice the fighting force we deployed for Iraq and Afghanistan. Thats not a training exercise or a bluff for any country, especially one who has been economically hobbled for years.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
If the losses they've taken so far in Ukraine have taught them anything, it should be not to telegraph your next move.

Everyone is shocked at the level of intelligence the west has been able to provide, which has a lot to do with the fact of how obvious it was what was coming next. Russia moved almost twice the fighting force we deployed for Iraq and Afghanistan. Thats not a training exercise or a bluff for any country, especially one who has been economically hobbled for years.
and based on how they're moving out there they hardly practice. they got the iverson approach to their military: "We sitting in here -– I'm supposed to be one of the best in the world, and we in here talking about exercises. I mean, listen, we talking about exercises. Not a war. Not a war. Not a war. We talking about exercises. Not a war. Not the war that I go out there and die for and fight every war like it's my last. Not the war. We talking about exercises, man."

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
So I guess it’s about to be another world war, hope yall prepared to fight
I wonder what side people going to choose

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:mindblown: so Putin might start a 2nd war too?

Putin looking at Finland like
UBRgW0y.png