Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
I'm just now logging on but are brehs seriously asking why Putin won't launch missiles at Kyiv while the British PM is on the ground?

:gucci::gucci::gucci:

Maybe cause he doesn't want his country removed from the earth.

:gucci:

If Putin were to fire missiles and kill Boris Johnson, World War 3 starts immediately.

More than likely, the UK government sent Russia a letter of intent (whatever its called in this case) to let them know Boris would be on the ground.

Basically warning them not to do anything.

Biden could have gone into Ukraine if he wanted to as well. Cause Russia wouldn't dare touch him. The Russian army would have just been closed for business on that day.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You were saying......?

_124104189_tv075201777.jpg

Ukraine: Johnson pledges aid to Zelensky in Kyiv meeting

This doesn't mean anything at all it's just political theatre.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm just now logging on but are brehs seriously asking why Putin won't launch missiles at Kyiv while the British PM is on the ground?

:gucci::gucci::gucci:

Maybe cause he doesn't want his country removed from the earth.

:gucci:

If Putin were to fire missiles and kill Boris Johnson, World War 3 starts immediately.

More than likely, the UK government sent Russia a letter of intent (whatever its called in this case) to let them know Boris would be on the ground.

Basically warning them not to do anything.

Biden could have gone into Ukraine if he wanted to as well. Cause Russia wouldn't dare touch him. The Russian army would have just been closed for business on that day.

:mjgrin:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
send a carrier group into the Black Sea and "give it" to Ukraine.

:hubie:

:mjgrin:
There is a video..20mins that's explains why that isn't possible.

I could post it but don't know how to timestamp on mobile.

Long story short only Russia can move a war ship through the Bosphorus straits due to some accord.