Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I may get banned for this, but OK.

Nap gets banned or bushed and keeps coming back.

That clearly means there is a level of mutual benefit for the folks in charge to have Nap around.

Or it means the folks in charge don't have a choice in the matter.

:yeshrug:

Starting to think the account actually is ran by Intelligence Officers :russ:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jokes aside - if we get DMs soon blackmailing us into taking up shifts at the Nap agency, I'll be :francis:

I used to back nap in the Trump Russia thread, till I realised he has a clear agenda that he does not deviate from, no matter what the evidence is to the contrary.
@Orbital-Fetus can testify to this.

I have no issue with anyone who ignored him, I just know he will post the occasional useful piece of information, but I am under no illusion that the account is harmless.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I used to back nap in the Trump Russia thread, till I realised he has a clear agenda that he does not deviate from, no matter what the evidence is to the contrary.

I have no issue with anyone who ignored him, I just know he will post the occasional useful piece of information, but I am under no illusion that the account is harmless.

from what i have gleaned Nap posts in just about every sub-forum so i don't see most of his posts.
in the Trump/Russia thread though, yeah. i lived in that thread for a long time and Nap was in turbo mode.

7HNjpFf.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

imagine getting murked by team Nap...:skip:

they would tie you up and just take turns talking to you until you die. :why:

the last thing you see and hear would be this guy breaking down geo-politics or obscure industry plants.

DefiniteGloomyIchneumonfly-max-1mb.gif