Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
zelensky and his government are corrupt, some of these mayors were actually implicated in treason before the war started, ukrainian society has a high degree of fascism flowing through it, these people are just as cacish as republicans, and the cheerleading for zelensky is cringeworthy, especially from black people. that being said - none of that means they should have been invaded. none of that means their old and their babies should be getting blown up or starved, and putin didnt invade because of their fascism - and even if he did, that wouldnt be a valid reason since fascism is in every place that has conservatives, including russia. if you dont like their fascism, sanction them, bring up charges in international court, you have a lot you can do before killing people.
The narrative that those things need to be considered is bullshyt as well.

They should be able to start another thread and discuss Ukraine's shortcomings if they feel so strongly about it.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That shyt is chilling

Yeah, I've seen a few of them before and they're all super hawkish, I'm surprised they said nothing... probably because they know it's true

Surprised it was even aired

I don't think this will be the end of the Russian state but its status is irreparably damaged

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
If you're in here waving your American flag and cheering on the United States
then I know for certain our Ancestors were on a very different type of time.
:yeshrug:

Make of that what you will.
:umad: because brehs in here tired of Russian bullying.

And you tryna claim the work that your ancestors put in?

Dahell work did you put in?

You a citizen...didn't serve ya country nor fought to make it better...just complain.

I'm not happy of our country's history of not doing right by my people but I served and now got the government working for me:umad:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The narrative that those things need to be considered is bullshyt as well.

They should be able to start another thread and discuss Ukraine's shortcomings if they feel so strongly about it.
Why shouldn't these things be discussed? Everyone makes fun of Nap for thinking he's part of a three letter agency but then everyone here behaves like their posts are part of resistance. Your unconditional support for Ukraine on TheColi isn't helping their ground war effort, you're allowed to have a nuanced position.

But then again I'm not surprised, this is the Higher Learning, subforum where posters threw a fit when Biden's thread was named 'general fukkery'.

Nothing @NZA said was in any way inflammatory or Russia positive. But I guess if you're not wearing your green Zelensky shirt when you hit 'post reply' you're a pro Russia bot.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Why shouldn't these things be discussed? Everyone makes fun of Nap for thinking he's part of a three letter agency but then everyone here behaves like their posts are part of resistance. Your unconditional support for Ukraine on TheColi isn't helping their ground war effort, you're allowed to have a nuanced position.

But then again I'm not surprised, this is the Higher Learning, subforum where posters threw a fit when Biden's thread was named 'general fukkery'.

Nothing @NZA said was in any way inflammatory or Russia positive. But I guess if you're not wearing your green Zelensky shirt when you hit 'post reply' you're a pro Russia bot.

One of the worst takes yet :scust:

"Stop supporting Ukraine online because it's not helping their troops :mjlol: But let me tell you why Russia might not be so bad.. For the sake of nuanced discussion :mjcry:"

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lol. Breh.... I wasn't attacking @NZA or the statement in any way. Read again and go.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
assuming Putin uses the internet and has social media accounts that he uses aliases to post under...

imagine logging on to any account and seeing yourself get roasted.

everyone around you has :birdman: in their hearts for you.

you only eat food prepared by one man because you just know that someone wants to poison you :damn:

head of state wants to break bread with the gawd? :whoa:

two week quarantine before you get in the door :smugfavre:

oh, and about that door...yeah, it's gonna spray a fine mist of disinfectant as you pass through :blessed:

what's that?
Macron is here? :mjgrin:

6CONHWQE5RIJRC7CFZCYDH7VMM.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
One of the worst takes yet :scust:

"Stop supporting Ukraine online because it's not helping their troops :mjlol: But let me tell you why Russia might not be so bad.. For the sake of nuanced discussion :mjcry:"

fukk these clowns.
i'm just gonna keep shytting on them as i watch Ivans die.
Putin fukkED UP soooooooo badly it's unbelievable.
leaving their own dead in the streets?
that's some grimy shyt right there.
thankfully i've never been in war and i hope i die never seeing it first hand.
but if i was in war, i'd hope that my boys and i would have an understanding that our bodies come home.

about the readiness of their armor and vehicles.
i've been reading that only 1 in 10 of the tanks in storage were usable just prior to the invasion. :huhldup:

Putin was really getting high off that Soviet nostalgia to the point that he thought it would always just...be.
the image of endless Russian tanks plowing through Europe that everyone feared rusted away and nobody noticed until they tried to use them.

:ohlawd:

if Russia does collapse, it would be fascinating to go through their actual military stock and look under the hood.