Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The post a few pages back about 50% of a Russian force by a major city should be all you need to know about what's going to happen here

Feel for the Ukranian people and soldiers and also the Russian ppl soldiers who didn't want this. The loss of life is catastrophic already.....but the impact you won't see on TV is already jarring.

Daps
I'm old enough to remember last week when it was reported that Russia lost 6k soldiers and certain posters were screaming that it was propaganda and they didn't believe it.

Now we learning that at least 40k russian soldiers have been taken out of commission either through being confirmed dead, wounded, taken prisoner or just announced as missing cause they haven't been able to retrieve the body.

:wow::wow::wow:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Correct me if wrong But I think that is what happened in Korean War.

Russians found out America wouldn't use Nukes to defend Korea..so they went ahead with backing China/North Korea.
Theres a documentary that had footage from back then and I remember a US senator was calling to use nukes in korea.

Even after what happened in japan

The evil of americans:wow:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm old enough to remember last week when it was reported that Russia lost 6k soldiers and certain posters were screaming that it was propaganda and they didn't believe it.

Now we learning that at least 40k russian soldiers have been taken out of commission either through being confirmed dead, wounded, taken prisoner or just announced as missing cause they haven't been able to retrieve the body.

.we're here In America...relatively unphased

40k soldiers dead? :wow:

Puts into perspective how large scale this invasion is.

What moral faux victories will he go for?

Complete destruction of Kyiv? Even if Zelensky isn't killed can he claim a victory?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

:wow::wow::wow:

A whole lot of folk have gone quiet on here on that front. It's like they really were Russian shills all along :ohhh: