Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been cracking up all day at this fool Zelensky thinking it was okay to leave the country when they're on the literal precipice of war. :laff:

Dude is a buffoon. :mjlol::russ:

Biden had to hit him with that Morgan Freeman to make him sit still :mjlol:

lean-on-me.gif

Dude is a tv actor. He’s way out of his depth.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Putin is going to do it, but I don't think the consequences will pay off for him.

He's leaving himself open to major long-term pain IMO. Might be destabilizing if the Russian people start feeling massive hurt. If full financial sanctions are levied on him I could see him turning to China for help. Xi will have him by the balls from then on.

:weirdo:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Putin is going to do it, but I don't think the consequences will pay off for him.

He's leaving himself open to major long-term pain IMO. Might be destabilizing if the Russian people start feeling massive hurt. If full financial sanctions are levied on him I could see him turning to China for help. Xi will have him by the balls from then on.
He's dropping a nuke If he's sanctioned that's why Biden ain't on that sanction talk today

Last edited:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
The more you think about it , the less sense it makes. If Russia were to take over all of Ukraine in order to obtain a so called buffer against NATO. Finland would join NATO with the quickness and it has a larger border with Rusland than Ukraine has alongside a searoute to boot.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No one is coming to Ukraine with tens of thousands of troops to defend them.

Putin moved much quickly than I thought. A dumb move.
What I expected was Putin would have said he wouldn't sign the recognition of the independence of the Donbass, but would keep it on his desk and reserve the right to sign it at any point. Commit one last time to pushing Ukraine to actually implement Minsk, which European states have lately been falling over themselves insisting they support. Then just sit back and wait for Kiev's response to be an open assault on Donbass. Give it a day or two to become painfully obviously that this is what is happening, then crush the Ukrainian assault and *then* sign the recognition.
Funny how this keeps happening.

Why are you this dumb?