Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
All I know is that them fakkit ass Americans ain’t gonna do shyt. Putin is going to do what he wants and I hope he annexes the Baltic next after he’s done with Ukraine I mean why stop there? :heh:

Chronic

All Star
Daps

FMJJHBcVIA061Nz

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Some of yall sound like you live in Moscow.

Bring as much drama as you can to Putin. Kill his homies in Ukraine and mail him their body parts. Anything short of absolutely destabilizing the Russian country is unacceptable IMO.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is almost as dumb as your Nazi comments in this thread.

Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy was born to Jewish parents on 25 January 1978 in Kryvyi Rih, then in the Ukrainian SSR.[12][13][14][15] His father, Oleksandr Zelenskyy, is a professor and head of Department of Cybernetics and Computing Hardware at the Kryvyi Rih Institute of Economics; his mother, Rymma Zelenska, used to work as an engineer.[16][17][18] His grandfather, Semyon (Simon) Ivanovych Zelenskyy, served in the Red Army (in the 57th Guards Motor Rifle Division)[19] during World War II; Semyon's father and three brothers were killed in the Holocaust.[20] Prior to starting elementary school, Zelenskyy lived for four years in the Mongolian city of Erdenet, where his father worked.[13] At the age of 16, he passed the Test of English as a Foreign Language and received an education grant to study in Israel, but his father did not allow him to go.[21] He later earned a law degree from the Kryvyi Rih Institute of Economics, then a department of Kyiv National Economic University and now part of Kryvyi Rih National University, but did not go on to work in the legal field.[13][22]

TEh UKrainESianZ AreZe NasZIsis