Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
"Putin continued to pin the blame for all of it squarely on the Ukrainian leadership and slammed their resistance to the invasion.

“If they continue to do what they are doing, they are calling into question the future of Ukrainian statehood,” he said. “And if this happens, it will be entirely on their conscience.”"

Putin on some abusive boyfriend shyt. :mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
"Putin continued to pin the blame for all of it squarely on the Ukrainian leadership and slammed their resistance to the invasion.

“If they continue to do what they are doing, they are calling into question the future of Ukrainian statehood,” he said. “And if this happens, it will be entirely on their conscience.”"

Putin on some abusive boyfriend shyt. :mjlol:
Former law enforcement officer tells innocent citizen to stop resisting after illegal stop and search.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
whats wild is china wont be able to meet this demand fast enough. They'd need YEARS to figure this shyt out, even at their speed

china got a billion+ people and russia probably got 150 million. :rudy:

i'm sure they've handled way more transactions since damn near everything can be purchased with stuff like a wechat account.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

:smugbiden::

training-day-denzel-washington.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wtf: :mindblown:

I paid $47 for my Highlander to be filled up, and I thought that was too much. $86, and you might have to start pimping delusional hoes to fill your tank :damn:

Honda Civic with Econ Mode :whew:

Glad I decided against copping a truck last year. Next car might have to be electric tho :huhldup: