Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Get this Ukrainian bullshyt ass propaganda outta here. :russ:

You click the guys profile? Self described conspiracy theorist. Dudes a far right nut with nothing on his page but trying to disprove any and everyone. He's like a lot of these miserable lowlives in TLR if we're being honest. :manny:

@Max B and @(ALi) two of the WOAT posters. Should be bushed

Already blocked Ali (first cat in over 20 years on here that i've blocked) and we'll see what slick shyt Max comes up with in his reply to me. :yeshrug:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not opposed to bushing anyone spouting pro Putin propaganda
Show me one post where I stated my like for Putin or Russia. @Bobby Ashley is a fukking token cheerleading for Ukraine. Go and ride Uncle Sam's dikk over to Ukraine and let us see how receptive they are to you.

You're embarrassing.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
This is the war crimes Putin was talking about that the nazis have been committing to the people on donbass for the last 8 years with the help of the west. Very informative video.

Crazy how much Ukrainians looks up to stepan bandera a nationalist but also a nazi collaborator. If you support Ukraine ur basically nazi sympathizer imo :yeshrug:

Jewish President of a non-Jewish state with Neo-Nazi sympathizing soldiers. It's not impossible.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Could the russians take out zelensky if they felt like it? I have to imagine they know where hes at
That's what they want to do... he's not gonna make it easy for them... but he ain't running away... he wants his corners

200.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:mjlit: Just like to say as well. If your Pro-Putin, that's all fine and dandy. Just remember that if your in the US/E.U., he won't give a fukk if you like him as we all turn to glass.

Plus, if YOU somehow do live, all that Crypto will be gone as well since those nukes will fry electronics with EMP pulse. :manny:

And fry your ass as well. :manny:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is the war crimes Putin was talking about that the nazis have been committing to the people on donbass for the last 8 years with the help of the west. Very informative video.

Crazy how much Ukrainians looks up to stepan bandera a nationalist but also a nazi collaborator. If you support Ukraine ur basically nazi sympathizer imo :yeshrug:

I don't understand how you can go on about this while posting Graham Phillips. You're a joke.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Show me one post where I stated my like for Putin or Russia. @Bobby Ashley is a fukking token cheerleading for Ukraine. Go and ride Uncle Sam's dikk over to Ukraine and let us see how receptive they are to you.

You're embarrassing.
I never read any of your posts , or quoted you, and I never said shyt to you.

miss me with this

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This is an unverified account yes, but it is an academic who gives a really good breakdown of the state of Russian military and the philosophy that has driven it. The first tweet in the thread seems like a hyperbolic prediction but I encourage you to read the whole thread.

THREAD

Thread by @kamilkazani on Thread Reader App

Last edited: