Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
So even if Putin some how dies, will his army just stand down or ramp it up? I don't see the Chechnyians just going home. Crazy game being played

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Are the odds that we avoid a WW3 with nuclear missiles at least decent at the moment? I saw some crazy news guy on Russian state TV just suggesting Russia should just nuke the world because "what good is a world without Russia"?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Are the odds that we avoid a WW3 with nuclear missiles at least decent at the moment? I saw some crazy news guy on Russian state TV just suggesting Russia should just nuke the world because "what good is a world without Russia"?
Yes. Any nuclear talk is posturing IMO. But...odds are odds. :ehh:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I don't see a World War happening, as really its not like there is a 2nd Major Power that feels interested in war. Its just Russia, I mean China is a superpower, more than Russia, but I just think they only care about their economy in the end. Having Russia pushing the button wouldn't be okay by them.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Low Quality Posting - Putin is still a capitalist and anti communist. He is no liberator. No need to address him as such to draw a contrast with western imperialist.
Wow Putin da GOAT

No wonder Africans support Russia :wow: