Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

killacal

Banned
Daps
I don't like religion. Deal with it

I don't have anything against Muslims as people or in regard to their rights

:wow:men lie women lie numbers don't

You have no ill speak on Judaism there's 10 pages of you defending them with positive comments dating back a decade in your search:mjgrin:

But you've called Islam everything under the sun from 2012-2015 for 35 pages during that time :mjgrin:

You seem to only hate one religion friend :mjgrin:and now that the social climate isn't the same you acting very very forgetful:mjgrin:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
men lie women lie numbers don't

You have no ill speak on Judaism there's 10 pages of you defending them with positive comments dating back a decade in your search

But you've called Islam everything under the sun from 2012-2015 for 35 pages during that time

You seem to only hate one religion friend and now that the social climate isn't the same you acting very very forgetful

Abrahamic religions are highly problematic in society in general.

Judaism doesn't have any real impact on my life other than feeling bad for the Orthodox women I see and their mens shytty driving habits...

Pales in comparison to terrorist attacks and the carnage it creates in Africa

Not very complicated

This thread is about Ukraine maybe focus on that

It’s weird to see them fight because they both are very pro Israel and anti Palestine. When ever a Gaza war heats up they both have similar beliefs towards a Palestinian state. :yeshrug:

I think Israel has the right to exist and one genocide doesn't outweigh another

it's frankly irrelevant and not a problem any of us will ever solve

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
It’s weird to see them fight because they both are very pro Israel and anti Palestine. When ever a Gaza war heats up they both have similar beliefs towards a Palestinian state. :yeshrug:
Theyve been Islamaphobic buddies since the site inception. They can deny it all they want. I can pull receipts all week:yeshrug:

In Islam it's considered winning when your critical infrastructure gets completely destroyed.

:russ:

He got no smoke for anyone else he's a bigot but that's allowed in HL apparently:ehh:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
jews stay on code when it comes to israel. they have some universal truths that they all believe in: 1) even though they are white they are a minority 2) israel is always right and only anti-semites criticize their behavior even though the other side are also semites.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
jews stay on code when it comes to israel. they have some universal truths that they all believe in: 1) even though they are white they are a minority 2) israel is always right and only anti-semites criticize their behavior even though the other side are also semites.

I didn't know that